Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Pure Temptation - Greedy Girls Night !!!!! EVERY WEDNESDAY !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

3 sexy girls img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" looking to hold a party for all you men - we are VERY VERY Greedy - can you fill our desires !?!?! img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" lol
The party will be in essex and we would love you to join us for some fun ....if you can handle it !!

We have a hot tub with lots of bubbles - and we like to play naughty games - also the girls love to play with each other just to get you all horny!!

Drink and food included ......but bring a towel for the tub.

Look forward to hearing from you .......x x x x x

Re: Greedy Girls Night !!!!!

how you doing Greedy girls, I would definately be up for joining you for some fun img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" . Check out my profile and hopefully chat soon.

Take care

oh and I will give it a go at filling your desires! lol

Re: Pure Temptation - Greedy Girls Night !!!!! EVERY WEDNESDAY !!!

I would love to join you for your party - please let me know the deatils.

I would love to cum.

hi girls would love to cum live in birmingham but will travel any where please mail details and lets have a chat

I would be interested in cumming to your parties

Please let mehave some details

Paul

Hi hun ,

If you want to show us girls a thing or two cum img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" and join us !! img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" - call Diane 020 8517 8201

Look forward to seeing you ...xx img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

TELL ME MORE!

Ladies

Can do Wednesday tomorrow anytime so please send info to me through the site - I will make the rest of the arangements myself.

Suffolkpunch!

Hiya babe,

If you fancy cumming along to the party just give Diane a call on - we would luv to see you there.

x x x

hi there can another girl join inimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" have a rather large sex drive and cannot seem to be forfilledimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"