Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Out in Spain Nov 5-12th

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.11.2014 Date END: 11.11.2014 Meet up or team up, maybe at a club nearby ? Drinks first, see how we get along. xxx san frank

Mutual pleasure

i will be in Spain 4th to 19th Nov. it would be nice to meet..ROY x

RE:Out in Spain Nov 5-12th

I'm here in Valencia, i ve time in this dates I like to be fun in good admosfera. say me some thing. see u.

I'm here in Valencia, i ve time in this dates I like to be fun in good admosfera. say me some thing. see u.

Meet up

Hi,

Where is the venue please?

conocer grupo

Me gustaria asistir mas informacion , por favor si soy invitado, un saludo

hi we only live 15 mins up the road in san luis and the is a club in guardamar called puerto d' amor which we have been to

RE:RE:Out in Spain Nov 5-12th

IM there in la marina 7 -17 luv to play

RE:RE:Out in Spain Nov 5-12th

IM there in la marina 7 -17 luv to play

out in spain

in guardamar 4 -7 nov. happy to meet in swingers club PUERTO D AMOR. any of those nights. (either couple).xxx

estepona....

i'll wait in estepona for some nice visitor-s... img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Drop by Gibraltar for some extra fun

It looks you're Dutch and I would be happy to check your party. I cannot make it to early on Wednesday as I have business to attend. What times do you suggest?

X Steve

I'm new on the site. Where would we meet up.. sorry for my lack of knowledge. What is the protocol? Thank you

Feelin' horny and even more so on Wednesday! :-)

Hey!... Would love to hook up with you both and maybe some others for some fun. You & others can come to my Villa if you wish, or have you somewhere in mind? I look forward to hearing from you and if you'd like to know more about me then just ask! Cheers, Pauly. x x img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Holland meet up

Any females interesting in meeting up this week in Holland , location flexible - happy to arrange quality hotel ?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

meet

Hi folks where are you starting off today x