Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Bedfordshire Hub Pub Fun Social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 08.11.2014 Date END: 09.11.2014 Jellybean34 is the organiser of this event

A Pub meet with like minded individuals

Saturday 8th November from 7pm until 2am

Selected food menu available from 7pm – 9pm

Don’t be shy, come and have a laugh, meet others from the site, have a drink and listen to some good music.

There will now be a cost for the event – to contribute to the DJ and doorman, which is a legal requirement if numbers exceed 80 (which we desperately want).

Spread the word amongst your social contacts on site ‘The More the Merrier!’

It is important to click the I Will Attend, button to add your name to the list so that further information can be supplied as appropriate

This event replaces the Fireworks Party, which will be removed shortly, as many details have had to be changed.

How much??

Have you got any idea how much its gonna cost to get in yet roughly?? :)

RE:How much??

I think it was something like no more than a tenner, but probably more than a fiver.

RE:How much??

At the moment its looking like no more than a fiver, but will depend on numbers xx

RE:RE:How much??

This is looking like a good event !

Hotels

I am being asked questions about local hotels for this event

Both Holiday Inn Express Dunstable and The Highwayman are local

Both can be found on the internet the second being much cheaper than the first although most are already booked in the HI Express

transport.

Hi i will be travelling from NW LONDON.
Jubilee. Northern line. Or Thames link.
Departing around 6.00 to Holiday Express
If anyone is stuck for a lift I would be glad to oblige.
Cheers.
Sean

whaf is the dress code

Im a older gay sub and am very interested in going to the evert will i get the chance to meet a dom what kind of things can i expect to see.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:whaf is the dress code

This is a SOCIAL in a normal pub! So expect to see people dressed in casual clothes like you would in any pub.....also expect people to be chatting and laughing and having a good night.....any fun that may happen will be up to individuals once they leave the venue!

Pub Info

Event to be held at Greyhound Pub, High Street South, Dunstable. If you have any queries please contact me in the chatroom.

Whoop Whoop!!!!!

Sitter sorted so I will be there :) x

Making a weekend of it!

Looking forward to this!

Ahem... and as it was nearby.... I'm going to Vanilla Alternative the night before ;) It's so close by it's rude not to ;)

RE:Making a weekend of it!

Looking forward to this!

Ahem... and as it was nearby.... I'm going to Vanilla Alternative the night before ;) It's so close by it's rude not to ;)

VA is great....you'll really enjoy it there and they are so friendly and nice and non pushy :)

RE:RE:Making a weekend of it!

Looking forward to this!Ahem... and as it was nearby.... I'm going to Vanilla Alternative the night before ;) It's so close by it's rude not to ;)VA is great....you'll really enjoy it there and they are so friendly and nice and non pushy :)
img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Bedfordshire Hub Pub Fun Social

What is the address of this place ???img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Address

Address of the pub?

Greyhound Pub, High Street South, Dunstable

up for this

h looking forward to meeting you all

Tonight

Hope everyone has a lovely evening xx

Tonight

Hope everyone has a lovely evening xx

Calm before the storm :-)

Checked in and just eaten at the Hungry Horse nearby :-)
Is there a rough ETA for Taxis?

Exercise

Actually, it's not that far away - could walk actually?

Good event, thank you!!

We enjoyed ourselves and would definitely pop by to any future ones. Those that we managed to chat to we really had fun thank you again.

Kind Regards,
Zoltan & Annie
x

First Time Fun

This was my first Hub social, and I really wanted to come to support my lovely friend Jellybean and to meet so many of you lovely people.

I had a great time, excellently organised by Jelly, and it was great chatting with (nearly) everyone. It's a pity I missed one or two people, but next time I'll make sure I rectify that img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" .

Brilliant xxxxx

RE:RE:RE:How much??

hope it went well.

Loved the party to bits

Really nice party. Enjoyed and made some good friends to keep me company
Many thanks Jellybean to introducing me to most guest of the evening
It's nice that I didn't missed a friendly event
Now waiting for the next event.
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"