Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

girls greedy night in April

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

HI TO YOU ALL,

**** GREEDY GIRL NIGHT AT "HIDEAWAYS ADULT PARTY VENUE IN SOUTH DEVON.

THIS PROPERTY IS SECLUDED IN ITS OWN GROUNDS WITH PLENTY OF CAR PARKING.

5 MINS AWAY FROM EXTER SERVICE STATION ON M5.

ENTERTAINMENT AREA WITH DANCE FLOOR AND BAR, ALL IMPORTAANT OPEN PLAYROOMS FOR ALL TO ENJOY.

SEXY COUPLES WHO JUST LOVE TO PLAY WITH LOTS OF MEN, FOR THIS NIGHT £20.00 PER COUPLE.

SEXY SINGLE MEN WHO ENJOY LOTS OF GORGEOUS WOMEN.

THESE MEN NEED TO BE FIT, AND BE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL NIGHT.
AGE FROM 20 TO 45 PLEASE FIT BODIES, GOOD LOOKING GUYS WHO KNOW HOW TO TURN A WOMEN ON AND ON AND ON.
FOR THE NIGHT£40.00 PER SINGLE MAN.

SINGLE WOMEN WHO WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH NO PRESSURE CONTACT ME. £5.00

CONTACT FOR INFORMATION.

SHARONXXXX

Re: girls greedy night in April

Love to join in at this party. Not much going on in Bath so more than happy to nip down the motorway. Experienced at this and I am very clean and discrete. Enjoy seeing women having fun.
Please drop me a line.

just give me in the info and i'll be there!

mmmmm sounds like a plan, but you may have to service me first!!!!

have replyed back , looking forward to your email sexy man.

sharonximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi ya,
sounds great, can you check out my profile and send me the details if i would be welcome to join your fun and games, I am non pushy, and love to get a girl going. Hope to hear from you soon.
Adz

hiya im new to this what do u consider to be good and fit looking please be honest once u have looked at my profile if i fit this bill .

very interested in this night. will be in the area and yes I can turn a lady on slow, sexy and sensitive.
Would love to know the details please email
Tony

hi we would love to attend but the date is all important due to a busy month,could u give us some more details i.e date time and is there a local hotel where we can stay happy swinging alan and sharon xxxx

hi i have a petite,attractive 52 year old hotwife that would enhance your party ambience.we are from taunton and she is insaitable.is there room for her at one of your parties? i love to watch and listn
regards grahamDIANE