Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Tainmou's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 20 September 2014 Want your cock sucked on Saturday... then get in touch! Indoor or outdoor meet, free from 8pm. Most things go so feel free to ask for anything else!

Where and what time is this happening in Bracknell?

RE:Location

What would you prefer and how well do you know the area?

RE:RE:Location

I've only been to Bracknell once so I don't know the place very well. In terms of what I prefer, probably later in the evening as I'm busy during the day. Does that work for you? Is there a specific place in Bracknell you have in mind? I might need directions lol

RE:RE:RE:Location

Yeah that could work. Yep I know a few places where we should not get disturbed. How is best to contact you to sort out details etc?
Oh and how big is 'large' so I know what I have to look forward to? ;-)

RE:RE:RE:RE:Location

Ah that's good to know mate, would hate to get disturbed. In terms of 'large' i don't actually know but i think its around 7 inches or more. Maybe you could measure it for me ;)

Texting would be best for me as i prefer to text. What's your number and i'll add you :)

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Location

Yep I would hate that too.
That will be a nice treat for me... and I will do whatever you like to it ;-)
get in touch and we can sort the details out.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Location

Hmm I tried but can't add it. Any other ideas?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Location

Hmm I tried but can't add it. Any other ideas?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Location

How about email? Do you think you could add that? Or else Facebook though i suppose that would be too personal. Hmm.
Ah that's good to know, sounds good to me ;)

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Location

Tried that too but no luck :-(
Let me know yours through the chat function. I can see that but can't respond.
Looking forward to your 7"! ;-)

Ah fair enough then.
Your not able to sendreply to messages through chat? Is that due to membership or just how it's set up lol?

Yeah Ok i'll do that. Make sure to send me a message Asap once you have it Ok.
I love your enthusiasm man! :)

RE:location

Due to membership :-(.
Yeah I saw your earlier chat message asking if I got your message so send your e mail through there. Will message you asap.
And yes very enthusiastic. Any special requests you want? ;-)

Oh I see, fair enough.
Ok cool, glad to know that you can see my messages at least. Sorry, that i'm only replying now. I've only just seen your message mate. I'm also sorry about not meeting up tonight, something really important came up at the last minute and i just couldn't compromise the two sorry :(

Do you fancy meeting up another time instead? When's good for you?

No probs, thanks for letting me know.
Yeah up for meeting another time... I'm always keen for 7" ;-)
Just let me know when is good and we can sort something out.

Ah cool mate and thanks for being understanding.
That's good to know man ;)
I'll let you know when's a good time and we can organise something. Q. Do you have a car how do you feel about traveling?
Btw i've told you about my 7'', what about yours ;)

RE:RE:RE:Location

Ok sounds good.
Yes I drive and can travel, why what have you got in mind?
As for me, 6". Anything else you want to know?

Cool and good to hear. Glad your able to travel. I was just thinking that since you have a car and your not that far from me, would you like to meet up in Winchester instead? I don't have a car but I can travel by train but i don't know how long that would take. When are you next free?

Oh so we're so close in size I see ;) You've done this before right? How safe health wise is a blow job lol? I felt i have to ask haha.

Yeah can do or meet half way etc. Do you know any good places your neck of the woods then where we won't be disturbed??

Yes I have done this quite a few times, I am guessing you haven't? Will this be your first bi experience? And yes it's safe lol.

Hi,
Unfortunately I cant read your message :-(

Ah soz about that. Basically yeah this would be my first bi experience and i was asking if i could see a photo or picture so that i will know what you look lol.

As for good places in my neck of the woods...hmm i don't really know as i've never done a meet like this before lol. In terms of mid way, what were you thinking of?

If I am coming down your way then yeah you will need to find somewhere nice and private for a meet.
1st time eh... what are looking for to happen then?