Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Bearback school girl party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.09.2014 Date END: 27.09.2014 There's myself and 2 other bi girls that are hosting a party , we are looking for a couple of other women to join us , and we are looking for around 10-15 guys older so 40+ to act as head master type roles ideally we are looking for at least 3-4 hours of fun must be clean and able to cum more than once

RE:Bearback school girl party

Do they have to be 40 +

'Bearback [sic]' ?

What a gift to the discipline of Psychology you will be.

Count me in

Think I qualify in the age dept, yes count me in, would love to help you out. Hope to hear

All best

quote]Date start: 27.09.2014 Date END: 27.09.2014 There's myself and 2 other bi girls that are hosting a party , we are looking for a couple of other women to join us , and we are looking for around 10-15 guys older so 40+ to act as head master type roles ideally we are looking for at least 3-4 hours of fun must be clean and able to cum more than once

RE:RE:Bearback school girl party

Hey

How much is the event

Xxx

Will 9 or more inch be welcomed in this kind of party or is that for another nite??

I'm deffinately "up" for this!!!!

I would love to join in the fun where and when is the party?

bareback school girl party

time and place please miss bubblestar x

Party

All the people that are interested need to message my number with your name to make sure your coming thanks

RE:Party

hi Bubble, I would like to attend the bareback school girl party, im an experienced 47yr old guy though i genuinely look young for my age! i can stay hard throughtout & am quite a performer! pls let me have the venue details

many thanks

RE:Bearback girl party

hi Bubble, I would like to attend the bareback girl party, im an experienced 47yr old guy though i genuinely look young for my age! i can stay hard throughtout & am quite a performer! pls let me have the venue details

many thanks

kumar xx

Bubble

Wots yr number???

number

Need a number to contact you. Unless you have picked your six and private messaging them x

Bubblestar2010 profile deleted

Avoid disappointment. Bubblestar2010 profile has been deleted.

Giv me detail, adress and post code xx

Would love to be there hope to here from you x

hello my name is george i like party sex sex mmmmm pussy pussy img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

Can i Cum please

IM A CD MALE 34. I LOVE TO GIVE A FUCK AND ALSO TAKE A FUCK. CAN I COME AS A WOMAN AND GET FUCKED PLEASE?? whats you4 number..

Do you want me there? I take a better fuck than the womem. My ass loves getting banged.

hello+

hi, i am looking for a lady for fun

Hi what is the address ? would love to drive up and join in xx

Bubbles Profile deleted x

Hi there hun..are there spaces left for a fit ex squaddie lol