Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Sliploverman's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 20 August 2014; Monday, 25 August 2014; Wednesday, 27 August 2014; Thursday, 28 August 2014 New to the scene and keen to meet-up for sexy fun with CDTVCouples.Love frilly lingerieslipsstockings.

RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

Are you still looking for a meet tonight??

Are you still looking for a meet tonight??

bristol horn

hmm

love to meet up soon......where can we meet for fun?

RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

at the bridge or at mine??img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

at the bridge or at mine??img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

off to bed as everyone is sleeping !!!img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

IM CLASSY BUT DIRTY

RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

Love to me you,it's all new and I'll need a good teacher !
I love fullwaist slips and dressing up in private at the moment.What do you like?

Never done m on m sex, happy to play on first meeting....play with eachother and our frilly undies if that would be ok?img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

Hi Marc, would love to meet up, you tell me wherewhen and i'll see if I can make it. Will have two mornings next week if that suits you? img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

Let me know when we can meet then, as this is making me very frustrated at night. When i look at your pictures and fantasising... hmmm stephxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

Hi,
will post more photos for you to enjoy.Do you meet in day or night?
100% genuine and new to this....you'll be my first play fun.
Tell me what you likedislikewant and need !img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"
Marc

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

Love skirts and dresses and everything really. Its all about if you feel sexy in what your wearing, the other person will too. I love trying on loads of clothes over the evening to suit my sexy thoughts and moods.!! Love role-play xx

I want to play

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

think we could have some sexy fun together for sure.
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

Wen would you like to meet up sexy

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

I've sent you a message off thread.
love to have you straddle my face in that long slip. Where you can feel what I'm doing, but can't see as i tease and play..hehe

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

Mmmm sounds hot

Love skirts and dresses and everything really. Its all about if you feel sexy in what your wearing, the other person will too. I love trying on loads of clothes over the evening to suit my sexy thoughts and moods.!! Love role-play xx

Hi Marc, not sure if your reply was meant for me or not. If it was, I can only meet mormings due to home life. I realy,realy love the idea of us dressing in our frilliest undies and stroking,caressing teasing each other to begin with, as yourself, not sure if ready to go further just yet. If this is good for you, reply with my name. img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

for alanslut

Sounds we are a similar stage of the journey.Tell me more about yourself....do you like slip etc
hugs Marcimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:for alanslut

Hi Marc, yes I do like slips, I like all undies made from satinnylon the feel of them against my skin sends waves of pleasure thru me, the feel of them against your skin is. . .something I would love to experience. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" brought up on a diet of Benny Hill n Kenny Everet can do that to a gurl. Lol. img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" X.

RE:RE:for alanslut

Now I've logged on tonight, all i want to do is meet now hhmm xx

Now I've logged on tonight, all i want to do is meet now hhmm xx

RE:Sliploverman

Hi Marc, thank you for replying, as promised here is my number. You can txt me any morning between 6:30 and 8:00, please be discreet, this is for you only, X

RE:RE:Sliploverman

there isn't a phone number?
img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:Sliploverman

love you dressed up in your photosimg src='imagesadultemoticons013.gif'

Hi Alan(slut) lol,
You make me so horny...wanked and cum so many times just thinking of us together,in stockingstights,lingerie and ladies clothes.Love to play together.
OMG this is so sexy to chat like this for real.
love
Marc xximg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

I really want to meet up and play.Sexy fun,kissing,stroking,rubbing and thrusting in ladies clothes and underwear.(slipsstockings & suspenderstights etc etc etc )
I don't wear in public,just in private.
I don't have a girly wig or sexy shoes,but I want fun..........please help as I feel trapped and about to explodeimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"
hugs Marc

RE:RE:RE:Sliploverman's Quick Meet

love to meet at your place.I'm private and very respective of others . I am a very safe meet,trusted and keen to learn.
img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"
Marc