Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Curioustess's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 20 August 2014; Thursday, 21 August 2014 Hi - away on business again, regularly visit this area, looking for a gent 40. - 50ish who can treat a lady well

RE:Curioustess's Quick Meet

I would love to meet up and buy you dinner Thurs night, I'm working in Eastbourne and could easily come over to wine and dine a good looking lady like yourself.
I LOVE to give a lady oral and multiple orgasms as that what turns me on as a starter course
Sean

I would love to meet up and buy you dinner Thurs night, I'm working in Eastbourne and could easily come over to wine and dine a good looking lady like yourself.
I LOVE to give a lady oral and multiple orgasms as that what turns me on as a starter course
Sean

Event dates: Wednesday, 20 August 20****; Thursday, 21 August 20**** Hi - away on business again, regularly visit this area, looking for a gent ****. - 50ish who can treat a lady well
40 to 50 it should read

RE:RE:Curioustess's Quick Meet

Forty to fifty - learning that it doesn't like numbers this site!

Quick meet

please send detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

send details please

RE:RE:RE:Curioustess's Quick Meet

I am actually 40 and working as a Writer. Just tell me where to meet. Seriously Let's hook up... I will treat u nice.

if you ever get to the west midlands hunny please cantact me xxxx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi

Hi Curioustess' s I would like to meet you please send me more detalis XXXX

Meet

What area will you be visiting ? for this week?
Bob

Mmmm get up to Scotland x

Mmmm get up to Scotland x

Hi
I am also staying away in a hotel in Portsmouth on Thursday 20 th and would love to arrange to meet up with you. I am slim athletic, 49 yr old professional man. Please get in touch
Xxx

Love to meet up on Wednesday or Thursday

I would love to meet up at your hotel in Brighton on Wednesday or Thursday night to stop you beeing o n your own and easily travel to you from Eastbourne. If intersted yiu can e-mail me or phone or text me so we can work out the details Andrewxx

RE:RE:Curioustess's Quick Meet

would love to.
I am in you area all day tomorrow, can meet any time during the day.
call me if you want some fun,

Rx

Hi , don`t feel lonely sitting in that hotel!!! as if a gorgeous woman like you would be!!! If you fancy some intelligent chat, a drink and a laugh then get in touch xx

how about this evening sometime

would love to

let me know, I'm free all night. x

hi im brian and would love to meet up . x