Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

gangbang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.09.2014 Date END: 28.09.2014 My partner loves older men (ideally 40+). She is a lovely 26 year old who is highly sexed and highly accomplished at giving pleasure. We are arranging a gangbang party in Hampshire at a hotel. If you are interested please email us for further details. Also, if any women are interested in joining in, please feel free to volunteer by email as well. There will be a modest charge for men who attend - just £55 for 2 hours...numbers will of course be limited.

Gangbang

Hello, I'm Paul and an older man, interested in joining you in your gangbang on Sunday, I am fit and healthy, plenty of stamina and would enjoy two hours of fun, happy with the charge too, contact me if you would like me to confirm my attendance ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

venue

looking forward to it

are you sending out the venue details soon??

xx

venue

looking forward to it

are you sending out the venue details soon??

xx

Gangbang

Hi very very interested and genuine in wanting to attend gangbang please forward me the details and I'll be there xx

RE:gangbang party

Hi very interested in attending and costs please email all details.
Regards
D.

Gang bang virgin

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"
Please can I join in?
I'm a gang bang virgin but would love to be double penetrated by experienced fuckers.
Fanny
X