Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Cornwall - Gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 22.11.2014 Date END: 22.11.2014 An event planned to meet the needs and desires of the lady, to enable her to tick something off her wish list.

We seek four non-smoking males to participate and service the lady, to ensure that satisfaction is achieved.

If you wish to be considered, please forward a facial image and additional contact details.

RE:Cornwall - Gangbang

Wish I could be even considered, but I am busy that evening, saying that, I wish you a wonderful night :)

Hello. Would love to attend. You will enjoy me.
Chris

Hi I would like to attend your gangbang please

Cant wait

Let The Good Times Roll
Looking forward to a invite
X

Hi I would like to be considered, it would be my first gangbang but so so up for it
aidy xx

Hope I'm chosen

I'd love to attend as I'm a horny Cornish cum machine img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

cornwall gangbang

Hi, Would love to be considerd!

A Ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Gangbang

I love Cornwall and I love gangbangs, count me in! xx

gangbang

This would be my first gangbang! Would love to do this!!!

gangbang

hi please consider me as this would be my first and im local and discreet x

gangbang

hi , i would really love to come and visit you for this evening , hopefully i will hear from you soon x

hi, please consider me . you will not be disappointed x

Event still on, and still looking

We have identified a few genuine people, but are still looking for suitable males

Cornwall Gangbang

Hi, I'm still very interested in your evening and would love to be invited!

Hope to hear from you XX

cornwall gangbang

Hi, I am interested in joining in for the evening! hope to hear back

Gangbang Request

Thanks for your contact messages and images, we are looking for to you joining us at our event

RE:Gangbang Request

Not sure I understand are you inviting me to your game. If yes that is great. Please confirm one way or another x

Not sure I understand are you inviting me to your game. If yes that is great. Please confirm one way or another x

A bit unsure are you inviting me. If so great!

Gangbang

Where in Cornwall is this happenings? I hope I meet you're requirements as I would love to come to your event.

also very interested

I am always eager to help especially where servicing a good soul is concerned, and the more pals the merrier, may i please ask for an invite for such a fun experience?????? enjoy M

hi wana join in. bbc with a long stick

count me in

Hi I live very close to you in Centurion in another Estate. We play separately and my wife is keen for me to participate. Got Experience in this type of lovely event. let us know xxxx

Attendee notifications

Those who have been selected have been contacted and spoken too via Contact Messages and e-mail. Thank you for all your expressions of interest. There may still be room for more, if there are any fresh applicants !

Date start: 22.11.2014 Date END: 22.11.2014 An event planned to meet the needs and desires of the lady, to enable her to tick something off her wish list. We seek four non-smoking males to participate and service the lady, to ensure that satisfaction is achieved.If you wish to be considered, please forward a facial image and additional contact details.
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

hot wet and in need of a hard fuck

i am up for it i nee the details inbox me i am reay TO SUCK AND FUCKimg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled