Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Looking for Regular Summer Fun - Costa Blanca

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Forum Members

I am a voluptuous sexy looking lass interested in meeting a nice handsome single guy for NSA fun in the sun. A friend with benefits style friendship. I am not looking to work my way around this site nor do I require any secrets or hidden agendas so honesty a must!! I am here to make a new special friend that can fulfil my needs and desires to the max. I am unable to send any mails right now so please come and find me in Spanish Chat or reply via the forum & lets see where this venture takes us. I do have pics & cam to verify that I am 100% genuine and expect the same from you. Thanks for Reading.

EROTIC FUN AND GAMES IN THE SUN

SEEKING ADVENTUROUS CPL ORE FUN LADY FOR FUN OUT DOORS .COSTA BLANCA , MURCIA AREAS WILL TRAVEL. 22. 23. 24.AUGUST.

RE:Looking for Regular Summer Fun - Costa Blanca

Hi Summerfruits, I have jut re-joined this site after a bit of a break, saw your message on the forum so thought I would say hi, I would love to meet up with you, show you a good time around the area and perhaps have some really good fun along the way. Please check out my profile and let me know what you think. I am in Javea to quite close.
Have fun
Graham xxx