Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Magdellana's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 1 August 2014 Will be dressed and in my car between 9pm and 1pm. Check my profile if you would like to meet. Lets have some real sexy fun together. Magdellana xxx.

RE:Magdellana's Quick Meet

I will be wearing a really tight corset, fishnet suspender tights, thong, bra and little else. I can't wait to taste what you have to offer. Magdellana xx

RE:RE:Magdellana's Quick Meet

We're about love

Event dates: Friday, 1 August 2014 Will be dressed and in my car between 9pm and 1pm. Check my profile if you would like to meet. Lets have some real sexy fun together. Magdellana xxx.
were about would be a big help ????

Event dates: Friday, 1 August 2014 Will be dressed and in my car between 9pm and 1am in the lay-by on the A47 direction towards Dereham after leaving the dual carriageway. Just past the Ringland turning on the roundabout. Check my profile if you would like to meet. Lets have some real sexy fun together. Magdellana xxx.

Well might turn up if I new were you would be have asked 3 times.

I may be traveling past at about 10:30 ish so would be rude not to stop and say hi. It's the layby just over the roundabout after the duel carriageway that goes past the showhground heading out of norwich towards dereham.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled