Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Cleaver81's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 9 August 2014 couple looking for male or female and couples to join us for the evening. Only respond if you've got face pics and we can provide ours Can accommodate

Meet

Hi,
I've seen your profile and seen your event and I would love to join you 2 for some fun.
If you'll like me to join the fun then you can email me this way you know I'm genuine :-)
I've attached a face pic (I'm the 1 on the left lol)

RE:Cleaver81's Quick Meet

hi cool profile very hot sexy looking lady i would love to join you happy to tell you anything you want to know if you contact me.Hope to hear from you soon .
take care
simon

Hi all

I'm afraid at the mo, no one takes our fancy !!
Is there any sexy couples or ladies interested, the males just isn't doing it for me... Clare x

Hi all

Is there any sexy couples or ladies interested, the males just isn't doing it for me... Clare x

Hi all

Hi all

RE:Hi all

I could possibly make that date if your interested. I am free this Monday also.

Hi

Would love to join you next sat x

Hi

Hi, please view my profile and see what you think, pics should be on soon x

RE:Hi

Hi guys did you read our post... You have no face pics!! If you send us some then we could be up for it :)

RE:RE:Hi

Hi, please send me e-mail for more pics x

RE:RE:RE:Hi

Hi, please send me e-mail for more pics x

Hi...

Would luv to join you on sat..
Genuine young male

Meet at ours this sat

Hi boys and girls... We are struggling to find sexy males, couples and girls for this Saturday...
Does any one on the site fancy sex with us this Saturday... Looking for sexy people with pics to come and fuck us !!!! Clare and Paul x

Saturday...

Very nice indeed, I would certainly be interested in meeting you both..message me if your interested i can send more pics.. x

How many guys are you looking for as there seems to be a lot of interest?

pity not the afternoon

RE:RE:Hi

let me know if you're interested please

RE:Meet at ours this sat

maybee we could take your fancy ?

hi there

where abouts is the meetimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Sat meet

Have found someone for sat. Thanks for the interest we've received.. Maybe next time!!

Meet Up

Hi,
I've seen your profile and seen your event and I would love to join you 2 for some fun.
If you'll like me to join the fun then you can email me this way you know I'm genuine :-) I've