Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Goa Trip

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.08.2014 Date END: 17.08.2014 Hi we are planning to travel to Goa from 14aug14 to 17aug14. Couples are welcome to connect with us. Might be we wanna try a mature single guy for her this time in Goa. The guy has to know nice secluded beaches and all. Same goes for the couple. We are planning to have some wild fun at the beach at night. So who is in?

RE:Goa Trip

Check my profile and tell me if you'll would be keen on meeting up. Cheers!

i am single male 31year looking couple you can have wild fun and much with me ...i stay in north goa ...i am working but i have free time for you guys you can contact me back we will talk more ... having fun and sex in night on beach or room ...some wild sex..

Hi I want to join this trip

Only cpl swapping we r agree

RE:RE:Goa Trip

Sure we can do that.

We can join for swap and beach fun. Let's us know if you are in then we can plan well

Want to try male? Check out my dick pics in my profile and let me know. I can travel to Goa with you guys or come down there to meet you.

RE:RE:Goa Trip

We can join for swap and beach fun. Let's us know if you are in then we can plan well

See my profile if u think I am suitable then contact me on img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Goa Trip

We would like to meet but we are reaching Goa on 18th August. If you guys can extend your stay we will have a dream fun together.. We are staying in south Goa