Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Sloppy seconds. using cream pie as lubricant for fisting, and two cocks in pussy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone else find either of these a turn on?

Would love to meet a couple who would enjoy any or all of these.

RE:RE:Sloppy seconds. using cream pie as lubricant for fisting, and two cocks in pussy

Sounds like pims o'clock good times

RE:Sloppy seconds. using cream pie as lubricant for fisting, and two cocks in pussy

We find it so horny she loves a good fisting she loves 2 or more cocks too

RE:RE:Sloppy seconds. using cream pie as lubricant for fisting, and two cocks in pussy

turns me on so much to fist a woman get her worked up slowly then take her to where her pussy just opens up and slide ur hand right on in build her wxcitement up and let her cum ive had a few times where she got off so hard it actually triggered my cock to start shootin cum with out being touched I,m willing if ur interested!!

Love to meet u and give you my big cock hard and fastimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

re; re;sloppy seconds using cre

to fist a lady and for her to continually cum while fisting hard is the most mind experience imaginable, its just beautiful

Come meet us as we have the same fantasy as long as we know the guys and girls are tested! Really tempted to throw a party that's exactly what is described. Met a 24 yo playboy model who wants to do it as well

Oo bb i like you...img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" it will be a pleasure for you tasted my hard rock

RE:Sloppy seconds. using cream pie as lubricant for fisting, and two cocks in pussy

Sounds absolutely amazing - a huge turn on

Sloppy seconds. using cream pie as lubricant for fisting, and two cocks in pussy

AMAZING NOUW I TRUNED ONimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"