Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

shoes and heels..

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey, I've been into crossdressing for years now and have loads of sexy clothes.. but I don't have any shoes! I know getting mens sizes can be hard so does anyone have any advice on where I could get them from? anywhere that does + size shoes.. I'm after a nice black pair of heels.. mabe some nice platforms.. getting wet thinking about it.
anyway, any helkp would be appreciated :) x
Danielle xXx

RE:shoes and heels..

u can buy the largest size,then modify shoes by urself,i can show u a pic of how i modify my red heel on other day,find me in chat room other day,i can tell u detail

RE:RE:shoes and heels..

charity shops

You won't find any larger sizes In Plymouth charity shops, trust me I have checked and would have had them. You neglected to say what size you wear in normal shoes.

RE:charity shops

sorry, I wear between a 9-10. I should get a tape measure really and size them up. I've found some site that are fairly cheap and do up to womens 10's in sexy heels, so I'm hoping I can maybe squeeze into some of them x

RE:RE:charity shops

shoes right babes iam a size 10 male mode..so i get size 8 wide fit..ty everything5pounds or amazan...xxx all the best xxx

upsize

I have found that with some brands I need a uk size 12 although my male shoe size is 10. it depends how high the heel is. be careful if ordering from website that they are not using American sizes where our size 8 is their size 10. if ever in north Lancashire you can visit the factory shop which I think is in Rossendale or somewhere similar. I will try to check details on that.

RE:upsize

yeah it's quite confusing.. I think what I'll do is get a tape measure and size my feet up that way, then cross reference it with a womens shoes size chart., I've been told womens shoes are around a size and a half smaller depending on size.. so if I'm a male 10, i should need a female 11.5 i think.. I done a little more reasearch. I can easily fit in a size 9 mens so I may be able to get away with some size 9 womens open toe., but yeah, I want some nice heels. make my bum look nicer and they would feel really sexy :) x

RE:shoes and heels..

I cant comment on plus sizes as I am lucky to have small feet. I will say heels shape the leg and I am going away from platforms to thin sole stillettos. I think they look more femme and classy but that's my preference. Platforms are nice but can be a bit clunky to walk in and some look really big on your feet. If your tall platforms and 6" heels are the same as Stillettos and 5" heels - just a thought :-)

b

Im a male size 10 and have bought shoes from honour before, just order your male size there . Fit fine......same as shoesboots from evans.....

ludicrously high heels available plymouth

Dame Hannah's shop window transit way, at least they were being put in there on Saturday. Smaller sizes but the ladies were having a good laugh at them.

RE:upsize

Huge range, wow, where does a gurl start?

RE:RE:RE:shoes and heels..

call me sexy 9742517784img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:b

Im a male size 10 and have bought shoes from honour before, just order your male size there . Fit fine......same as shoesboots from evans.....

I second this.
Great shoes and boots.