Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Bondage and forced bi

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have a recurring fantasies about being bound and helpless and am very arroused at the thought of be forced bi . Is it possible to find someone to be turned into a bi sub ,,,, safely?

RE:Bondage and forced bi

yeah it is as it happened to me and this is a true account:Quite often we me and her had a night I would tell her my fantasies of her fucking her ex Richard and coming home and telling me all about it , she had told me all about the kind of sex her and her ex had rough and hard in her words she felt like she had been fucked when he fucked her , so I said why not have some extra fun ( really hoping she would come home with her pussy full of his spunk hoping to clean her up )
She said she was unsure but would see what if anything happens when out for a drink in his company, well while I was at sea one trip she was out in his company and obviously flirting in a big way as she brought him back to ours , no one else in they both ended up on the sofa kissing and snogging each others faces off , after a while he swung her onto his lap holding her hands behind her back getting her tits out twisting and sucking on them just how she likes , she managed to get her hands free and started to rub his cock through his trousers feeling him grow hard and stiff , but he backed down and wouldn’t go any further , so she went down on him sucking his big cock deep in her mouth he was enjoying my wife sucking his cock , he then lifted her up and took her upstairs to our new bed he then turned her over and lifted her skirt ripped her nickers off and fucked her hard and rough after coming deep in her pussy , then he turned her over and started to pull her arse cheeks apart and then ram his thick hard cock deep in her arse fucking her for all he is worth exploding deep in her , he then pulled out and went down on her licking her to a mind blowing orgasm , he left saying that he wanted more later so my wife said that he could fuck her rotten the day I came home from sea Richard agreed instantly , so on the day I was due home Richard turned up at ours at dinner time she told him I would be home around five o`clock so they went up to our bedroom stripped and got on the bed Richard started to pull her nipples hard just the way she likes it he then started to suck and bite her nipples sue then told him to cover her tits in love bites so he did , he asked why sue said that I would probably take her upstairs and go down on her as soon as I got in and sue said she would tell me what happened after that , so Richard went down on my wife licking her pussy making her come she then went down on him and sucked his cock while she was doing that he took a photo on her phone of her sucking him , he then pulled her up and fucked her hard and fast he fucked her rotten , when he came he pushed her mouth down so she got both of their juices off his cock he then got hard again and then fucked her again hard and fast athen had a fag and decided to fuck her arse which he did after he had cum in her arse she looked well fucked , they said their good byes and when he left she put on her dressing gown and laid on the bed not moving ten minutes later I came home called out for her she said she was upstairs so all excited I went up and kissed her then opened her dressing gown and started to lick her pussy saying I really needed this , when I went down io thought she looked a bit red and puffy down there and said to her she must need this as she is very wet then I realised what I was tasting she then said she had been a bad girl and held my head there telling me that I was eating Richards spunk , I couldn`t get enough of it I ate her pussy as if my life depended on it , all the time she was humiliating me telling me what Richard had done to her and how much she enjoyed having his cock again and teasing me on how much I enjoyed his spunk I had to admit I loved it , she then stripped and I saw her tits covered in love bites she looked like a dirty slut I bent her over and spanked her she screamed that she loved it and that she needs more , and if I did`nt let her she would tell Richard I ate his spunk and loved it , I then turned her over spread her legs and fucked her my cock just fell into her after having his big cock , it felt so horney fucking my slut wifes pussy just after she had been fucked by someone else I came hard she then pushed me off put three fingers in her pussy covered them in my spunk and made me lick them clean.
I told her she could do it again as long as I got to clean her up now and again , her phone went I answered it no one there then I saw the picture my slut wife with her exes cock shoved down her throat .
I always fantasised about her coming home with her pussy full of his spunk laying on our bed opening her legs and telling me she been a bad girl , I then go down on her licking her clean tasting and eating all that spunk and just as she comes telling me that I have just swallowed his thick spunk teasing me that I enjoyed the taste of his spunk more than I should and that she would tell Richard I loved the taste of his spunk , she then proceeded to tell me that she had already done this and that she would fuck him when she wanted
She even made me use a vibrator on her while she talked and thought of her ex and she came screaming his name .
And I got to admit I loved to lick his spunk from her pussy as she tells me how he fucked her and how she came and how much she enjoyed it she told Richard I had eaten and enjoyed his spunk , I even admitted one time while eating his come from her fucked pussy that I would love to suck his cock and let him come in my mouth and swallow it sue told him this and when he next saw me he took the piss calling me a cocksucker and poof , he even got his cock out in front of me once and I put it in my mouth and licked and sucked for all I was worth until he came down my throat I just slobbered all over it , he then made me dress in a basque hold ups and 6” heels bent me over and fucked my arse forcing me to take his big cock I loved it especially when he spunked deep in my arse , and it was all caught on camera me being his slut
she even used a strap on In her pussy once after he had c

i once was handcuffed and had a man suck me and frottage

sounds like the perfect marriage! love it