Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

* A SMALL FANTASY *

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

one of my fantasy's involves being kidnapped ,blackmailed or forced to sexually please or pleasure strangers , both men and women in whatever way they choose, i am told that if i don't pleasure them however they want then they will tell my family what i have been up to, i have no choice but to do what they want , afterwards they then tell me that they now have more stuff on me and so i now belong to them and that they will call on me to pleasure them and any of their friends whenever and however they want, in my fantasy I'm also told that they are going to sell my services to anyone who will pay but of cause i don't get the money they do. Sometimes in my fantasy I'm blindfolded so i don't know who is using me or paying for my services, then every time i walk down the street and someone smiles at me i am always wondering if that was one of the people who used me. They continually mock or laugh at me and tell me how useless i am and if i don't learn my skills quickly, especially cock sucking skills then they will tie me up and blindfold me in a room and let dozens of strangers use both my holes at the same time Over and over again, before releasing me with both my belly and my ass full of cum. Another variation to this fantasy is where a beautiful women entices me into her bedroom, tells me to strip where then she proceeds to tie me to the bed and blindfold me telling me she will be back in a few minutes, she then returns and proceeds to stroke and suck my cock until i explode into her mouth, my blindfold is then removed where i then discover it was actually a strange man doing it, the woman is stood in the corner video’ing it all, i am told unless i return the favour the video will be sent to my family. I have no choice but to do it although i am still being video’d, afterwards i am told i am now their property and they will sell the use of my body to anyone who requires pleasure, and that i would have to agree as that would be the only way to earn my freedom, although it would take a long time and i would have to work really hard to make them enough money to retire on.

Woow!

Hi!
It is really a nice fantasy but I must admit for me it a little bit too weired. It an ever lasting situation with no end and that a little bit too strange for me. But a a fantasy it is really great ;)

RE:wow

oh yes that sounds good , shame you was not local to me, who knows what may have happened.lol

local

Your pretty local ;)

RE:local

not far if you have transport img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"