Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

where to live

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi girls im a new member to transgenderfriends and im just getting a feel for the web site and I was reading a few threads and wondered if a closet crossdresser was exposed to his friends and family and it didn't go well and they had to leave there town where would be best place to live for one in the uk and for another the world and be excepted as a of the female gender
thanks alison46uk

UK

I wouldn't say there is anywhere that is totally accepting just some places are a little more tolerant than others. London is probably the best place because most people are too busy to bother you and just get on with their own lives. Blackpool can be okay - generally places where they are used to us.

RE:RE:where to live

u make me wanna dress up and walk the neighbourhood looking for hook upsimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

im feeling very naughty

lets say my misso is like the girl next door shes sexy and everyone wants a bit or has already had some I don't mind really it turns me on more so the fact that im her sissy subby she owns me I do as she tells me would love to be made to eat her creampied pussy that numerous men have dumped in herimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i love being subbmissive like a little bitch

i want to party and get fucked for as long as my wife demands im her packety crackwhore feed me up and ill do watever u want
im property of mistress rachel