Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Newmarket area fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Possibly looking for some exciting times in Newmarket in the next couple of weeks. Possibly a random stranger in a bar situation where she invites him back with us for some DP 3 some fucking. Or possibly a similar random situation where he just takes her outside a bar. Or possibly an arranged situation where the slut is put through her paces and used in a BDSM environment.
Who knows which it will be but we are looking for thoughts on the matter if anyone is interested xxxx

;)

Defo be some dp then ad be fucking you up the ass we should meet xxx

have this to dominate

Ride me like fuck man we need to meet want to fist you as well xxxx

RE:have this to dominate

Maybe not quite what we had in mind but thanks for the thought x

;)

A love bdsm love tieing someone up and doing what ya want fist ya pussy and put nipple clamps on img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" x

dominate

Am up for this ! All do out x

RE:Newmarket area fun

Hi Am new to the area and your profile has grabbed my interest.
Perhaps we could arrange a meet one evening at a local pub and see which direction it takes us?

let me know.. could be fun for us all?

Newmarket Area Fun

25th is the date, exact location to be confirmed xx

RE:Newmarket area fun

Hi I'm interested, available Saturday late afternoon or from 5 to 6 this Friday (17th). Let me know location of 25th. Up for anything, let me know xx

Hi

I'll working that way in the evening would love to meet you and get involved

Newmarket Area Fun

Not long to go and we are both looking forward to it. Had several private messages and posts here - got two possibles at the moment unless there any others who would like a chance to fuck her.....xx

Show time xx

Game on

RE:Show time xx

Where is the meet at tonight?

RE:RE:Show time xx

Sorry LT you left it too late. It was a great night. Maybe next time x