Home > Forums > (UK) Northern Ireland (Instant Action)

Anal Domination and Strap on fun locally

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If there's any confident, dominant ladies out there who are interested in taking their "frustrations" out on my ass, I would be very appreciative to hear from you. Either as a one off, or as a mutually beneficial "relationship". Anything from fruit and veg, to vibrators, to dildos and strap-ons, to anything your imagination can conceive (within physical reason).

I'm very happy to offer something physical in return, if you need me to, and I'm willing to listen to any suggestions.

Also happy to hear from reasonably convincing crossdressers, transexuals, transgendered, people if there are any who might take a liking to my profile.

The only major stipulation I have is that only people from NI reply, purely for my own convenience as I can't travel backwards and forwards to the republic, or the mainland very often due to commitments.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who could help.

RE:Anal Domination and Strap on fun locally

Additional info:

Can be nude, male dressed, female dressed, it's up for polite discussion.

No single guys at the moment please (maybe later). Reasonably (sorry if that's vague) convincing cross-dressers, transgendered (pre- or post-op), women, couples, groups, but like they say, "If you don't ask you don't get!"

I'm willing to travel (within reason), but I cannot currently accommodate. Possibly open to hotel meets (with discretion).