Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

looking for white Mature couple 50+ whose wife can motivate my wife for her hubby and hubby of that couple can seduce my wife.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking for white Mature couple 50+ whose wife can motivate my wife for her hubby and hubby of that couple can seduce my wife.
or mature male + who can seduce my wife.
respond and reply . let us chat and be nice friends.

I am bold and liberal and well cultured decent Mature married Gentleman from Surat city of Gujarat . Age 6058.
I have interest in many things. Like Art, Cutler. Tour and traveling, Good intelligent talk show, philosophy, mind power, psychology, hypnotism. ETC

My wife is bbw. she has nice big round bulging butts. Nice big thunder spongy thighs. but big saggy tummy. she is whitish .but nice photogenic face with nice smile on her lips.

I wish to have a nice gentleman for decent friendship with us.. I wish i could get such nice gentleman for friendship who has a nice heart for love. Sincere love For me and my wife. Let us have friendship with love,

I Want to be friend, i love to meet other people
This how you open your self up and make friends

To understand others diffrent friends , help you understand yourself as a person. and you grow as well. we live in a small part of the world and sometime forget there is a bigger world out there with more to offer then what you see on tv or the news.

Wanted to be friend, i love to meet other people from around the world
This how you open your world up and make friends

understand others from diffrent parts of the world , help you understand yourself as a person. and you grow as well. we live in a small part of the world and sometime forget there is a bigger world out there with more to offer then what you see on tv or the news.
respond and reply.

RE:looking for white Mature couple 50+ whose wife can motivate my wife for her hubby and hubby of that couple can seduce my wife.

Hello,
I am from 33 male from surat and as I said before, I am very much interested in your offer.

I am well educated and respected person and I respect fillings of each and every.

you have always denied my invitations and freindship, not sure why?

I am still hoping to meet you and move ahead with you. As I said please give me 1 chance and see

Thank you.

maturity

awesome thinking much impresed lokin forward to be a friend of all time...