Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Sex machines

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

As a bi male who enjoys being well fucked I treated myself to a Monkey Rocker which is a type of sex machine based on the mechanism of rocking horse although this has a seat which rock backwards and forwards driving a thrust arm up and down driving your chosen dildo in and out of you. Having had the toy for awhile now I have to say that despite its fairly high price tag I'm convinced I've had good value from it.

Does any one else own a sex machine and if so what are your thoughts on it?

fucking machines

I have made my girlfreind a great fucking machine last weekend.i,d like to say it was only a couple of days to design and make it, but it was more like 5 weeks.Many times i thought the edesign was right, then a couple of turns and it all fell to bits,but had a good think over last week and there we are, multi speed fuckikng machine!!!! cost me 50 quid to make, not the 350 quid they charge in the shops for them,so i,ve attacht a pic for you to see.

building a fucking machine

i am trying to build a machine would love to see some pics img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

building a fucking machine

i am trying to build a machine would love to see some pics img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

machine

so what have you got so far in way of parts? what are you after-a Symbian style thing or something more industrialimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Second machine

After much contemplation I have added a motorised fucking machine to my toys. My first machine, the Monkey Rocker remains great but as you have to sit on it to use it and sometime that wasn't always what I wanted.

The new machine, a Blue Balls XL now allows me to use it standing, laying down or doggy. I have only used it a few times but my general impression is that the machine is good value for the price but that slow speed performance could be better as it is too easy to stall the motor. This doesn't seem such an issue running at higher speeds.