Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Erotica etc

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi- I'm Jamie, an artist from S Wales. I love writing and drawing erotica-- I particularly enjoy interpreting the themes, ideas of others...also like cybersex with imaginative and articulate women who can offer a bit more than the occasional 'oooh' and 'Mmmm' in response to my fevered text...! If you think we might have some excitement to share please do reply! I am humorous, broadminded and discreet!

Here's a sample story of mine !

Any contact would be nice!.

..as I say, I love interacting with likeminded contacts...interpreting their themes and ideas in my drawings and stories!

XXX
Janet stretched out on the large towel with a smile. At last; she had been looking forward to some serious sunbathing. That bright sunny morning she had headed for the expansive dunes well before many other holidaymakers had surfaced. After a bit of searching she found the perfect secluded spot, a series of deep hollows hid her from prying eyes and now that the sun had risen high in the sky she could benefit from many hours of uninterrupted tanning rays. She spread out the towel and arranged all the necessities for her session within easy reach. She was wearing her skimpiest bikini but knew that the top was going to be discarded very soon! She applied sun lotion all over her arms, legs and torso. Getting it onto her back was going to be a problem but she'd defer that till the time came. Meanwhile she unclipped her bikini top and folded it carefully. Then she smoothed the lotion over her pale breasts, giving a little cry as the cool liquid hit her skin. She spent some time rubbing the lotion in; she liked the sensation of her palms on her stiffening nipples, after all! And it was prudent to ensure her tender areolae were adequately protected too! Her thumb and fingers worked over those wide suckle-pads; she gave tight squeezes to her hardening teats...Mmmm, if only a man was here to do this , she thought ! Once her flesh was generously anointed she donned her straw hat and sunglasses and lay back to soak up trhe rays. She had brought reading material but decided to just lie back and enjoy the sun's warmth first. In her little sandy dell the temperature soon rocketed . Hot prickly heat was causing her to sweat copiousy. She sat up from time to time to smooth on more lotion. Her skin was very hot; best not be silly about this. She put her bikini top back on and gingerly headed over the fiercely hot sand towards the sea. She paused to look back, to locate markers for her return trip....all the dunes looked the same. Luckily there was a bit of picket fence on the top of a nearby dune, she could navigate her way back using that! Immersing herself in the cooling waves was delicious and she spent awhile swimming up and down. There were more people on the beach now, a little further away. She walked out of the sea and headed back to her towel, shaking her hair free of water. THe sun's heat had virtually dried her by the time she reached her hidden place. Time to tan her back !

Janet stood drying off what was left of the water from her bathe then stooped to pick up the bottle of sun lotion. She loosened her bikini top and threw it down at the head of the large towel spread out in front of her. Then she reapplied lotion all over her legs, arms and body. Getting the cream onto her back was going to be a problem but she worked at it, her hands snaking awkwardly around her warm skin; only a small area esaped direct application so she improvised by smearing some lotion onto the long bottle and worked that over her upper back. Then she donned her sunglasses and straw hat and sank back face-first onto the towel. Taking her weight on her elbows she started to read one of the magazines she had brought with her. The intense heat soon made her dozy; she was concerned about staying out too long in direct sunlight and resolved to go back to the hotel in ten minutes.She slumped forwards onto her front, her hat shielding her head...just don't fall asleep, she thought sleepily...

When she felt the hand on her back she gasped then froze. Was this a dream, she thought.....she wanted to turn but remembered her top was off. She held her breath and waited...perhaps she had imagined ....then a voice, a man's voice, quietly said...'I saw you trying to get the sun cream onto your back.'.....She heard the bottle being unscrewed, the sound of the liquid being shook out....' This shouldn't be too cold....!' Then her back was being smoothed with the lotion, it was a pleasant sensation....in another situation it would have been welcome. She hugged herself to the towel. The firm hand stroked, smearing her hot flesh with the soothing lotion. Across her shoulders, down her back, right onto her bikini bottoms then back up. 'You can't be too careful...' ;an English voice, reassuring and non-threatening...yes! Her pounding heart steadied...she should really be acknowledging this considerate act but somehow she couldn't bring herself to make a sound...perhaps he'd soon slip away as silently as he'd appeared.

There were more noises...more lotion on palms. The application continued, this time up over her outstretched upper arms. She was cradling her head on her forearms and her straw hat hid most of that area. This time his hand stroked back down one side of her body. She held still, realising that her full breast was bulging out....then relaxed as he progressed over her back again onto her other side. She wondered if he was a masseur; his firm stroking was very accomplished and enjoyable. Another shake of the bottle...he'd be finished soon....then his hands were smoothing over the backs of her thighs and calves. She managed a low murmur of appreciation. Then she realised his hands were spreading her [web address blocked]finitely time to protest now ! She even managed to rise onto her elbows...

Then his palms were on her bumcheeks.

RE:Erotica etc

Oh, what happened next, tell me , tell me!