Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Is there anyone there.........Torremolinos

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Finding it very difficult to find youngish, fittish, straightish, guy to share our bed during this cold weather...check our profile and get in touch!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hello

Would love to join you in your bed need warming up img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Hello

We are a long way from Essex...lol please read profile too

RE:RE:Hello

hi Check out my profile, I am a little outside your age range but most think I am younger.
Available from 7th Feb to "help you out"

Would love to help out

If you would like to visit my profile ... I am frequently in your area, very open, descreet, charming and experienced.

Let me know what u think.

RE:Is there anyone there.........Torremolinos

Hey I'm always up for fun check me out :)

Finding it very difficult to find youngish, fittish, straightish, guy to share our bed during this cold weather...check our profile and get in touch!

I'm not quite up to 35 yet, but I've enough experience with swinging to be 50! I'm 31 though.

I'd love to have some fun, I love meeting new couples and exploring. When you say 'straightish', does that mean you are curious? I am able to play with you both if you want, or just her if you prefer. I generally find just 'going with the flow' works best, but like to point out there are few barriers you would have to worry about crossing.

Torremolinos

looking for young guys, ideally spanish to fuck or wank over my 32 year old asian gf next week (3-7 May) whilst I watch and help.

i´m a little under your age range (33) but am more than happy to help you out if your still looking

Talldarkfit

Hi there....arrange a chat on here sometime and see how we get on.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Talldarkfit

on chat in the afternoons regularly - and i'm 15km from malaga so ( sometimes ) available at short notice.

say hi if u pass by

hi guys not far from you and come to calahonda a lot to the appartment and i stay over for the night .if you like to meet with a indian brown cock then let me know see you in the chat room
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Is there anyone there.........Torremolinos

Hi tall darkfit.....looking out for you in chat but not seen you on line.....you sound just right