Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Meeting Places.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place but I need a bit of advise. My partner is a crossdresser, I'm absolutely fine about it and have supported him from day one, in fact being a Bi female it kind of suits both of us and I get the best of both worlds, anyway I digress.

Where we have a problem is finding somewhere that we can go, somewhere he can be dressed and accepted for who heshe is when dressed with like minded people. As far as I can see most of the places that cater for this are Gay orientated which will cause a problem for us as we are only really interested in each other and I'm not sure I could handle being in that environment (I have no problem with others sexuality just don't think I can handle seeing my partner oggled by other men as wrong as that sounds).

Anyway I wondered if there is anywhere in the UK where we could be amongst other couples like us in a social 'not sexual' setting?

swingers clubs

I think your in a minority here and I'll be surprised if theres any clubs thats just targeted for your needs - I've been to a few swingers clubs where mixed couples where present and thought nothing of it - I would try the clubs as most will have social areas where you can have a drink and chat with other swingers and maybe xdressers

RE:swingers clubs

I think your in a minority here and I'll be surprised if theres any clubs thats just targeted for your needs - I've been to a few swingers clubs where mixed couples where present and thought nothing of it - I would try the clubs as most will have social areas where you can have a drink and chat with other swingers and maybe xdressers

Its a bit strange, I've been on lots of forums where there are couples like us but the minute you mentiongoogle TV or crossdresser it always seems to be tied in with the sex scene. I've been to many swingers clubs myself in the past but don't think that my partner would be comfortable in that situation. Thanks anyway, we'll keep looking.

try social meets

no problems - but try contacting these clubs asking about social meets - when I used to live in Portsmouth a club I used held social nights a couple of times a month and there was mixed couples around...sadly like a lot its closed down now