Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

strap ons

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi i can now say i have lost my virginity as rergarding my bottom.Previously i had heard all kind of bad stories regarding the strap ons,but i sat down one night with my partner and asked if we could experiment with her wearing a strap on.Well she agreed and put it on she looked great,she loves wearing it too.Now having my arse pumped by the strap on sends me wild and i want more.My next goal is to have a proper cock to pump my arse and feel it throb inside.

Congratulations

My GF loves to wear a strap on too and have her wicked way with Me. I also love it when she f*cks me with a dildo too.

RE:strap ons

Hi i can now say i have lost my virginity as rergarding my bottom.Previously i had heard all kind of bad stories regarding the strap ons,but i sat down one night with my partner and asked if we could experiment with her wearing a strap on.Well she agreed and put it on she looked great,she loves wearing it too.Now having my arse pumped by the strap on sends me wild and i want more.My next goal is to have a proper cock to pump my arse and feel it throb inside.