Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Tucking...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Girls,

Although not new to cross-dressing I am new to Tucking.

My question is how does one tuck to hide the man thing?

Thanks

RE:Tucking...

ive got nice tight ass cheeks where you could tuck it in x

I just wish my cock was big enough to need tucking. I guess I should be more positive about it tho... img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

On a more serious note, I found this on another forum thread "Getting Started" - it is from a girl (cdabbieUK)whose profile is now deleted, which is a shame as she offers excellent advice on all areas of CDTVdressing. Perhaps she has simply changed her profile name?

'RE:Getting started!!

15062012 04:04 PM

If you are just starting out then I'd recommend wearing briefs instead of thongs if you want to keep your privates from view. Whilst limp tuck your penis between your legs and push your balls up into the pockets in your stomach. From their pull up your briefs and you'll find you can walk normally and sit down with no pain, no show and no discomfort.'

Tucking

Can I blind you with some fascinating notes about our bodies?

When us guys reached puberty, our testes descended through a hole that still that is underneath our pubic bone. Luckily, this hole have served it's purpose and therefore has nothing more to do until we decided that we wanted to be more convincing TVs lol

Your testicles can be manipulated so that they are pushed back up. It takes a bit of practice but it is very easily done. Now the very clever bit, with your testicles out of the way, your cock can be folded back towards your bum so it's hidden much better. Also, with your cock in this position your testicles can't descend again.

When you want things to return, just let your cock return to its natural position and your testicles should return too. If they don't, just wiggle your bum a little and they will descent again.

I hope this helps and it is much simpler than it sounds.

Angel xx