Home > Forums > Parties & Socials (CD / Trans)

watersports AND more

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

just recently ive become more and more excited about watersports and more , sssh. very taboo and very dirty, and have craved even more after experimenting wiyh myself. Anyone know how u feel? especially when im dressed. would love to hear from older ladiescdtvts willing to play that dirty side with me. or even talk about about it from others experiences with this kind of fun.

watersports and more

any takers or talkers out there ?

RE:watersports and more

You look divine and playing waterspouts with you would be perfection, girl. But you're too far away! xx

watrrsports and more

just a little to far, but arrangeble in future i think. you look fantastic, very attractive the thought of all that fun has got me hard in work :) would love to here of your experiences . so want ti taste others and not my own.

RE:watersports AND more

Hi
SF here, I'm just a little bi-curious, and share your interest in watersports. I'm not a cd but I would really like to see convincing CDs dressed and playing. Epping a little far for me, but could make the odd one off trip if you were willing to let me watch you and one or more others at play.

RE:watersports AND more

Come to Hastings on the 24th ?

watersports

It's a whole new sexy area, babe. I had a guy, a fetishist for nylon stockings, who put me in the bath, then pissed on my legs. Soon after he came on them too.
I found it very erotic.
The laundry is a nuisance though.
xxKIM

RE:RE:watersports AND more

Kyna

Love your pictures. Unable to make Hastings for 24th, but will keep your details, and maybe I could PM you at a later time.

Thanks SF

Watersports and more

I know just what you mean. Its such a sexy feeling.
I have played a fair bit, by myself and with others and both giving and receiving, clothed and undressed.

would love to chat share experiences etc. But a little to far to meet up, unless I was traveling anyway

Messaged you

Sent message to you. Free Sunday?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"