Home > Forums > Parties & Socials (CD / Trans)

Northwich Sauna

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

I am interested in going to the Northwich Sauna in the next week or so. With being a bit of a newby to the bi curious side I was hoping for a bit info or advice on this place

Many thanks

Steve.

RE:Northwich Sauna

Hi was thinking of going too some time but need a lift?

RE:Northwich Sauna

Yes, it's dead good. When I went. there were over 80 in, about 2 to 1 admirers to girls, and there was plenty of spare cock going. There is dinner at 4pm, when everyone gets together for a chat. The dark maze is my favourite. xx Kim

RE:RE:Northwich Sauna

I love it at Northwich Sauna. I've been there many times and have always had a fantastic day. As Kim said the dark mazes is the best place.

Sometimes I've been there and been lucky to have had upwards on 6 cocks on a few occasions.

It's defnitely worth a visit and a few of my pics are taken at the sauna too.

Angel xx

RE:RE:RE:Northwich Sauna

where abouts is this sauna? id love to go there is it a good place to be descrete and get wot u want? xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:Northwich Sauna

It's on the outskirts of Northwich, if you google it it should tell you where it is.

As for discrete, it's a big building on the edge of an trading estate but it hasit's own parking and girls can either turn up dressed or even better get dressed there and they have 2 massive TGirl changing rooms with extra big lockers to put all your stuff in.

The staff are fantastic there. And when I go, it's usually from 11am (when they open) until about 7pm ish, they have a hot buffet at 4pm which is included in the admission price.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Northwich Sauna

thanks for that, to be honest id like to come to get a few of my fantasy done hehe, do you think ill be able to easily find people who are willing to help me out lol xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Northwich Sauna

Hi Robyn,

Since posting this I have been a couple of times and it is great. There are plenty of willing cocks for you to do what you want.

hope to see you there oneday.

Steve xx.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Northwich Sauna

thanks steve, im looking to go soon, hope alot aof friendly and clean people go. do u have to be a member? xx