Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Eastbourne

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi is anyone going dogging in and around Eastbourne fed up driving to Devils Dyke!

Thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Eastbourne

i am not far from Eastbourne myself and fancy some action, where abouts in the area do people meet up then ?

RE:RE:Eastbourne

That's what I need to know heard that Arlington speedway or nearby is ok but never seen anything there when I drove by so not too sure!

Come on Eastbourne dogger's where are you?

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Meeting up

Hi all the marsh rd between pevensy and bexhill . Lay by track heading towards Hastings just over small bump bridge in rd . There's a field where model flying club meet track rejoins rd further up track . Short way . Good place . Left alone and can play bi or straight .. Hope this helps . I wld be willing to meet
Bi cur guys or Cples. Let me know

RE:Meeting up

give me more directions plese i come from hstings nd new to the scene tried the country park but didnt see much action

RE:Meeting up

Is it near the lamb pub? Been to country park about 6 times took a book to read after 4th visit then gave up after 6 times of being only person there!

Meeting up

Shall we try an organise a meeting ? Any one free Tuesday eve .. Meet up on marsh rd where I've already said . If u guys fancy it ?

RE:RE:Meeting up

lamb pub layby or the forest is great, you just have to wait for it, i'm straight and i have had lots of action down there

Meeting up

I would be interested know the place well

Hi Lola - Eastbourne

I am open to a daytime meeting if you want to arrange one?

hi

would be willing to meet evening to go
dogging or group fun.

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"