Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Getting started!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all. need as much advice as you friendly lot can give me!! I'm very closet CD as I'm married (how original I hear you all cry!!). Need to know good tips for dressing and keping my things secret. Can't even begin to imagine how to go about making myslef more convincing and meeting anyone. Confusion reigns.img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

RE:Getting started!!

For all of us!

Watch women closely, see how they sit, walk, bend over(etc). Pick it up a bit at a time and try to copy.

Most of all , enjoy the feelings!

RE:RE:Getting started!!

Thanks for the advice. x

forums & chatroom

I think the best place to start is by reading the TV forums - theres loads of information there and if theres something you need to know you could always start a new discussion. Also why not start a blog detailing to tranny experiences as i'm sure a lot would be interested in reading it ...myself included

lust

Dear Friends.

Just got back from . Salsa lesson great .Dancing as one knows noooce, is the passion off looove.

I was good as one man would be.Passion, Sexyuallty. She fucked me , and as as older gent, i was inverst.

As she came , as we came , You knom, They may she Smalled, I know see liked one self.

But after she keeped sucking my cock, humming yes fucking humming

As bold as i am . the Bitch You. loved that. She said. I love how your taste.

I, said.I eat lots off Mango's.

Swallow my seed.

Your Bull.

in closing i don't you's spell check.Lol

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Getting started!!

If you are just starting out then I'd recommend wearing briefs instead of thongs if you want to keep your privates from view. Whilst limp tuck your penis between your legs and push your balls up into the pockets in your stomach. From their pull up your briefs and you'll find you can walk normally and sit down with no pain, no show and no discomfort.

Let your imagination run free, you can be whatever you want. I personally measured myself and have gone by my actual measurements of 34A, size12 which is what I wear.

I keep my lingerie in a show box, tucked away in the attic. I don't own many sets as I don't want to risk being caught.