Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

18 year old CD, HELP, It is getting out of hand.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone,

I've been dressing on and off for a few years now. I still live with my parents, i havn't even had a gf. I like the dressing but it is getting out of hand, i don't have enough money to lead both lives and now i find myself in my next door neighbours house when they are out taking their underwear.

What should i do?

I live in the Essex area Near SOuthend on sea

RE:18 year old CD, HELP, It is getting out of hand.

Hi,
I tell you now if you keep going next door taking there underwear, they will find out and tell your family and maybe the police.!!
Learn to control your dressing till you have some more money to buy the things you need and Stop stealing things or you will be very sorry for the rest of your life. img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

Kick the habit

I have to admit, when I was a nipper half the fun was that another woman had worn the clothes before me, but stealing is not a good way to keep friends.
You can get your own underwear set for less than a tenner from Tescos, for goodness sakes!
Just think of the thrill of going in there and buying them for yourself, in public... much more exciting!

buy your own

I agree with gem2cam ......surely a tenners not going to break the bank

RE:buy your own

Yeah check out Primark for cheap undies and heels!

There’s nothing wrong with dressing as a girl - that’s not illegal. Stealing clothes is!

If you’re need to dress is making you take chances like that, you need to face up to it.

A lot of TG people try to fight it and end up in a ‘purging’ cycle’ i.e. build up a collection of girls clothes then destroying or giving the lot away. Not good, its pointless and expensive!

Just build-up a nice collection of clothes a few bits at a time, but buy them don‘t nick them! It needn’t be expensive if you spread the cost out.

As others have said buying your own clothes doesn’t cost much but it does involve ‘coming out’ a bit. For a start you may have to accept going into a shop dressed as a boy and buying girls clothes. Its scary at first but when you have enough clothes of your own you can go shopping as a girl (at your age passing should be easy) - which for many of us is nearly as much fun as sex (or better).

help

why dont you check out ebay its cheap and theres a wibe range of clothes and its very discrete

RE:Kick the habit

Just think of the thrill of going in there and buying them for yourself, in public... much more exciting!

That brought back some exciting memories - wife doesn't know, so I can't buy on line as she also opens the mail, so I have bought in Tesco and M&S (my Christmas treat). In M&S I even got the girls to help me in picking the panties, "for a surprise for my GF, she is about the same size as me" and I didn't care that they knew that the panties were for me, but I bought two pairs cos I couldn't make up my mind - thus one satin, one lace. I love the thrill of going to the checkout and wondering what they are thinking.

Buy your own used

Try charity shops - the clothes have usually been worn before

RE:RE:Kick the habit

Oh! You sound like you need to make some money. You're an 18 year old CD. Oh, Oh, Oh. Go for it sweetness, there are just so many guys out there who will set you up with a nice condo, a neat car, and lots of pin money for shoes, handbags, etc. A young CD or transsexual, you're a very desirable commodity my friend. Don't waste your youth trying to be something you're not. Find the right guy, they'll set you up to go through college and come out the other end with a good career. I'm not kidding. Times are a changing. Most men nowadays are jaded with traditional women. Someone like you, well you're a breath of fresh air.

re: Help

I first dressed a year ago during a trip to the states. The thrill of buying everything and getting ready to meet the man who asked me to dress for him was sexually charged and liberating. The sex was incredible.
What followed was a two week orgy of shaving, buying makeup, wigs and a few items of clothing. Then, just before my return to Amsterdam came the purge. Everything went into the garbage.

Now, I'm dressing again, exercising caution in my expenditures. I've ordered a few items online and by mixing and matching can put together 3 or 4 slutty outfits.

My advice to the op, as others have advised., to go slowly. Buy a lipstick. Get some panties. It doesn't take much to express femininity .
A a kid I made do wearing my bathrobe backwards and pretended it was a cowl necked dress.

Do not steal, you will be in trouble. Try going to charity shops, they are cheap. I picked up a brand new pair of six inch heel ankle boots for £4, got a really nice dress for a £1. Go to Primart, go to anywhere, look for bargains, but please do not steal.

RE:RE:18 year old CD, HELP, It is getting out of hand.

dont worry!You have to do whats best for you? know body else? easy too say when its not you? I have made some life changing descions some for the best some for the better but there comes a point you YOU have to make them????? good luck x x x

public exosure

yes i get that you are almost impulsed to add more and more to your knicker collection but do not steal them in any form imagine all your family and friends finding out everything about you in one fell swoop could you handle that?

as many have said here go buy your stuff its hard at first but the excitment is well undescribable its a high that you cannot get from any other drug i remember spending over 3 hours walking up and down the same streets daring to go in and buy a cheap £10 pair of high heel pumps my heart racing lump in my throat sweating only to chicken out at the last minute or to be terrified by the lady at the shoe counter, or getting the timing right to get in the shop but to have it fill with noisy customers just as im walking up to the counter oh though the moment i got them the moment i bought them well it was every drug in the world hitting me all at once that lump in the throat was replaced by a lump in my pants and beleive me i can tell you the amount of cum that exploded out of me when i got home put them on and masturbated furiously in the mirror xxxx stop stealing you naughty girl x

share and share alike.

lets get together and you can share some of mine ! lol x

As I said before never steal, just be yourself, nobody will hate you. Fear of the fear is much worse. When I came out nobody thought anything about it it. I was still me. It took me a long time to do it and when you do it's not that bad. Those that love you will still do so. Talk to your Doctor, get help, find a group. There are so many people like you, talking helps

Hugs
Blilith The astounding she monster XXX

I see you haven't posted here in a long while. Maybe things are working out better for you now. If you are smart with your money, you can make it go further. Panties aren't that expensive. It's all in where you look. There are always sales and clearance and coupons in the Sunday newspaper ads. Where there's a will, there a way.

Panties and a nightie or two to start with. If you are still with your parents, you can wear that nightie in your own room at night. You can add other things as you go, try some makeup, whatever you want. You can buy online or shop in a store a couple towns over where people don't know you. Go when the store opens or is about to close to avoid big crowds.

Be very careful with taking people's clothes. That can go very badly for you if it hasn't already.

I like it when TGs' purge clothes I get some great stuff and really high heels (only a joke)

Yes, the OP has gone quiet - hope she has solved the problem. But it has stirred up interest here. I wear ladies undies a lot, for comfort and apparently up to 30% of men do. Nobody ever sees. Ignorant people associate it with being gay hut it's definitely not. Now if you want a real thrill, wear a bra concealed under male clothing.

As for purchasing, it can be done cheaply and discretely in supermarkets by using the self-service tills. It's no big deal to take your ladies lingerie up to the tills in M&S and the staff in Debs have even compl;imented me on my choice of pretty styles.

True, being gay and cross dressing or transitioning are different things. Ones sexuality, and the other two are gender expression and gender identity. Panties and a bra under male clothes is how I started before I got to where I'm dressed full time.

It's true, more and more places have self service checkouts. I think Wal Mart here in The States has that, maybe Target too. I've always shopped in person and had the ladies check me out. Never been a problem.

I've had the same experiences with complimenting a color or style of something I bought. Or they will tell me about something they want to buy when they get the chance. They've also complimented my nails. I find shopping to be a pleasant experience when I can do it.

My dearest,

Not out of hand, you just do not understand what is happening to you, you need to find help, have the courage to tell your Doctor. If you wish to dress, do it, what have you to loose, I never presume on anyones' sexual preferences 'cause it don't matter to me. At 18 you have time to find yourself, but please don't repress it or steal, you will face a lifetime of misery, living a lie. Is that hat you want?

Hugs XXX
Blilith

Yes, I would definitely agree. It couldn't hurt to see a therapist about all of this. If it is Gender Dysphoria, that can put you on the path to hormones and transitioning the right way. At 18, there is greater potential for more feminine body changes than waiting later in life.

It may not be that, of course, but I know there are many people out there who wish they had done it back then. Some of them will still transition in their 40's or beyond.

But anyway, I don't want to move the topic too far away. It is better to buy your own panties than to steal them from somebody. plus, you build a nicer collection that way.

Hi Hun I read ur blog , you can't be going round taking people's undies for one your get in trouble and then ur secret life probley come out ! If you go places like primark then undies are real cheap u need to set ur self up a fund save up then once a month go shopping most places are quite cheap now anyway I'd like to chat with u message me x s x