Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

anal position?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

please can you help,i'm interested in receiving anal sex performed upon me,first timer,I would like to know the best position to present my "A" is it on all 4's, bent over,body face down or whatever? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

anal position

Try laying on your back with your legs in your partners hands
this leave open for him to use you as he wishes and feels wonderful
and makes you feel more like the gurl.img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

anal

I started off with the traditional on my hands and knees, it's the easiest way to start. also try on your back,legs in the air bum hanging off the edge of the bed. your partner can then stand and enter you at a comfy angle. good luck xx

RE:anal position?

I've had actual anal sex yet, but have penetrated my arse on numerous occassions with dildos etc...

I find I'm at my most relaxed when I'm on all fours. I would recommend plenty of lube and patience. Pre lube your anus using before hand and ensure your partners cock is well coated. When it comes to penetration don't just force it up there as it will hurt like hell and could cause trauma. As you feel the tip press against your anus, relax your whole body and make sure you push against the penis to invite it in rather than vice versa. As the tip starts to enter try to squeeze out a fart, sounds disgusting, but I find this relaxes the internal muscles and opens them up allowing easier entry.

Don't be afraid to remove the penis again before repeating the same as this gets the anus used to the feeling of being stretched, and slowly increase the number of inches. After a few times of penetrating and withdrawal you'll reach a point where the penis will slide right up there immediately where you can then start to be fucked harder without any pain or discomfort.

This is what I've always done with dildos and I can quite a variety of length and girth. I'm nervous about a real cock but excited at the same time as I know my anus is willing and able to take it like a pro.

If you've never had any kind of anal sex, toys or fingers, I'd recommend starting with your own fingers. If you don't own a dildo and can't because you're doing this in secret from a gf or wife etc, then carrots are good practise as they come in all manner of length and girth and easily disposable. Fucking your own arse gets you used to the sensation and for the first few times it will hurt and your arse will still feel on fire for hours afterwars.

submission

I have not had a lot of anal sex only once with a stap-on which was very nice. I am getting to the age now (In fact I think I am past it) when I need a dominant man who will use me like a woman and if I start to complain that it is hurting will just tell me to shut up and point out that I am there for his pleasure not my comfort.

Anal Position.

My favourite position for being fucked is with me on my back with my legs wrapped round my lovers waist,this allows for passionate kissing as im being deeply penetrated.

Anal Position

OOO all this talk of anal fucking is making me sooo horny.Gotta get a good hard cock or two this evening to be well used and fucked...any offersimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi baby

Did u found any body for anal....i can give mine and willing to try it to....

RE:Anal Position.

I'm with ya there Sharon (love it on my back-when he cums, I feel like the ultimate cum receptacle.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"