Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Female looking to support her CD BF... any help !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Female, just found out my BF is a CD, I have always been very open minded, and I am so proud he trusted me enough to tell me the truth, dont know if he is opening up to me fully so any help in understanding what he may be going through and how I can support or even contribute is welcome.... S....xxx

RE:Female looking to support her CD BF... any help !!!

Hi,
I was married to a lovely lady who helped me for a lot of years, he may need time to open
up to you fully if you love him talk to him and in time he will tell you what he likes and how much he loves you for being honest with him.
I hope this helps you both.
susanne img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Hi, I've been dressing up with my wife for a while now, and I find it helps if we both get dressed together and help each other dress up, I don't seem to feel so consious. Take it slowly and I hope you'll both settle into a comfortable situation. Best of luck.

Just let him relax while dressed and you will beneft from the soft caring feminine side of him that wll start to show through. Wendy xx

I wish I could tell my wife but I fear not
There is someting irrisistable about wearing stockings and panties that I find hard to explain but it is fantastic and I ( like many ) dont want to be unfaithful and wont be.
To make love to ones gf or wife while dressed in lingerie and even skirts is so sexy and makes me horny just to write about it
I know how good it is as an ex of mine understood and bought me panties etc
It made our sex out of this world anf if you continue with him as I hope you will the fun you will both have is limitless
A ride out in the car while dressed is brill

RE:RE:Female looking to support her CD BF... any help !!!

there must be immense trust, don't abuse it, and poss see how you can use the revelation for your mutual benefit if possible, could be great fun, and a good time to air any of your skeletons gently too maybe?

you could start by buying an outfit or underwear you would like to see them in

also you can do a make up to him. he will love it and appreciate it. Make him look beautiful and play together. then go with the flow :)

He's very lucky to have a partner like you.

I'm sure you have a 1000 questions for him, so don't be afraid to ask.

Men crossdress for all sorts of different reasons. Ask him what he gets out of it and what he wants to do in the future. Ask him how you can help. The dynamics of your relationship have changed and he needs to make sure your OK and know how special you are Sookie for accepting this.

Good luck to both of you

Kathy x

I concur - he must be very lucky to have you

I assume he has been a CD for a long time like most, or is he like me, a late starter?

I can only comment on my case as a latecomer, but if I felt I could tell my wife I would. Therefore, the support and understanding I crave has to come from other Tgirls.

I have only been dressing a short while, but for sure I feel more in tune with real girls. I think I'm much gentler and approachable now.
These days all my work friends seem to be girls only (BTW I'm bi and not effeminate in any way).

I definitely think your acceptance and support is the key thing. I know Tgirls who go to clubs with their wifes and have a great time. I even ask a friend if his wife can give me tips when I'm on my webcam.

As above, best of luck to both of you!

Roslyn xx

What a wonderful forum post. I can add nothing useful for I am a closet CD who is distant from his wife emotionally. The encouraging thing is that he has discussed it with you, you have asked the question of the site, and the wonderful support has come flooding in from so many members. It makes me very proud to be a member (although closet) of this community.
Jerry
xx

Darling, pull him in. He can have his little thing but don't let it get out of control. Set clear rules. Mostly, you'll be fighting a losing battle but you have one big advantage, society is on your side.

Many CDs have a submissive side.

What does he like to dress in? Maybe you can get all your housework done by your new French Maid?

I see you have since left this site. I hope things worked out for you and your boyfriend. I know it's tough some some ween to get a handle on. Does this mean he's gay? He's encroaching on "my" territory. And other thoughts.

Not everybody who cross dresses is suddenly gay. Some may be bi and others just want to be with the woman they love. I'd say if you are a woman who knows your significant other is dressing up in women's clothing and it doesn't bother you, just talk to him.

Get it all out in the open in a non judgmental way. He'll say what he is doing and how he is feeling and you can ask him questions. It's important that he is honest too. He owes you that.

You can explain how you feel but it's important not to judge either. He may mention things he hasn't done that he wants to. Those things may not have happened, so if you don't like the sound of it, don't judge him.

I think the first conversation is about what is going on and some basic thoughts on your end. Then you can take time to think about it and talk some more later. Then you can go over why you may not like some of the things he said. Communication is the key.

One of the things I want to say is to those who have loving relationships with understanding women. Don't take her for granted. Show your appreciation to her for letting you be yourself. She's woman, so she'll want some pretty things to wear too. Do things for her to please her. It's not all about you, and if you remind her of that, I bet things will get even better between the two of you : )

One of these days I'll post some thoughts on how a closeted CD can get this out there to the wifegirlfriend for discussion and maybe acceptance.