Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Breast Implants

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Im a transvestite who would like to get breast implants (A boob job)done, any advice would be nice like where to go ect.

RE:Breast Implants

Hi Cheryl,
I advise Thailand. There are alot of cosmetic surgery travel outfits on the net. Pick one that has good reviews. You will be asked to fill in a medical questionaire , family history, hiv, hep, thrombosis, heart etc. current meds you are on and then attach photo's full frtont, left 45, left 180, right 45, right 180. Usually they then send it to three surgeons for a quote and consultation and include the quotes in a return email.
Generally bangkok is cheaper than phuket. But phuket is nicer for a holiday, beaches shopping etc.
If you are getting your breasts done thou, then you may as well get trachea shave, rhinoplasty , brow shave etc.
you will be pleasently surprised with the cost. The hospitals are tops, very modern. hope this helps

RE:Breast Implants

Any ideas about availability in the UK though?

Tina

RE:RE:Breast Implants

I would like to know my self

RE:RE:RE:Breast Implants

Unless you are referred by a GP or a Gender Identity Clinic (GIC) none. Generally speaking UK plastic surgeon’s won’t perform breast implants on natal males without a psychiatric assessment or referral.

If you go the NHS route this can take years. Private treatment is quicker but you are still likely to need a diagnosis of Gender Dysphoria (GD) from a medical practitioner.

So, if you want a ’no (or few) questions asked’ boob job you have to go abroad. You might be able to get it done in Europe - Belgium is worth trying but as posted previously Thailand is the main destination for ‘quick’ gender reassignment surgery these days. They do have some very good and experienced surgeons.

Having said that, if you are thinking about a boob job taking medical advice first is however, a very good idea. Remember the results are going to be visible all the time. Even modest implants stand out! So if you’re a part time CD or transvestite can you live with that!

Some people think they can hide them under a baggy shirt or jumper, which can work in the winter. But in the summer? T shirts are pretty much out or anything remotely tight. And what about the gym, sports club etc. Not to mention will your partner (if you have one) be OK with it.

So, if you’re absolutely sure you want permanently visible tits - fine. Otherwise stick to the breast forms or just live with the moobs that nature gave you.

I'd love boobs - but....

I'm sure we've all thought that. I've looked into liposuction fat transfer where they take fat from stomach or legs etc, sort it out and use it to pump up breasts. most natural but needs top up as maybe 30% is lost. Mostly done in usa, but becoming more common.

the best advice i have seen for anyone considering implants is to buy really good stick on silicon breasts in the size you want implants to take you to, and try living with them for a period of time so you can judge reactions of yourself and peers. much easier to put them in cupboard if you realise you cannot go 247 with proper boobs.

ttfnimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"