Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Advice on oral safe sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hopefully my quest for cock will soon be more than a fantasy, and I can actually have some cock fun. However I need some advice for when I finally get to live out my fantasys!

I use dildos & am confident on having safe yet fun anal sex - but my real fantasy is to know what it feels like to feel a cock in my mouth, and to give the blow job I have always dreamed of giving. However any advice on safe oral sex (do you have to use a condom) or sexual technique (I so do not want to gag or spit on my 1st time) would be great.

There's still no willing cock for me to try it on yet, but I am being perhaps overly optimistic and want to be prepared just in case!!!

Sissy xxxx

RE:Advice on oral safe sex

have u got a cock yet if not im poss up to try it too

RE: Advice on oral safe sex

It taks practice - try doing it on your dildo - though as with using a dildo for anal sex you cannot beat the feel of a real cock.

Never tried it with someone wearing a condom.

You will no doubt gag at various times, guys often think they can stuff their cock right in. Use your tongue around the head, it is very sensitive and do not be afraid to masterbate them to the final result.

And don't forget to swallow!

Get on your knees and enjoy yourself with a big hard cock to suck,feel it going in and out enjoy the hardness and the taste then when ready swallow the lovely hot cum and always lick it clean of cum it is so much fun

First time I took a cock it all fitted like silk. I advise you to start licking the length of the cock then around the rim of the "helmet". Get the guy hot for it.Take the head of his cock into your mouth and roll your tongue around it so you get him really on the edge. You might find that stroking his balls or running your finger around his asshole will do wonders because the first time you won't really want him shoving it down your throat too hard, so get him on the edge and draw him in just before he cums. He'll loveit and you will love it.

RE:RE:Advice on oral safe sex

sounds like good stuff

RE:RE:RE:Advice on oral safe sex

Well!!! Finally broke my virginity for oral (after all these years trying!) and ermmmmmm....?

Didn't quite go to plan! Met in some seedy toilet, and spend most of the time panicking I was gonna get caught & arrested. Then all they wanted to do was deep-throat me until I was gagging on their cock, and then it took 30+ mins for them to cum as they'd had a wank just before meeting as they were sooo horny which made my mouth, throat, and knees ache! Then when I finally did taste cum (as nice & horny as that was)I wasn't quite ready for it & nearlly gagged.

Finally I felt so guilty & wished I'd never done it.

However!!!! 3 days later I am now desperate for more. here's to more cock!!!

RE:RE:RE:RE:Advice on oral safe sex

Ha ha sound sooo familiar. that's just how I started and now I'm a seasoned pro and have enjoyed cocks of all different shape and sizes. my favourite ones are the plump purple glans yuuuuum lovely happy cock sucking and if your ever in kent give me a shout xxx

How safe is it to swallow cum

I have been cross dressing since 14 years but never had a relationship. I have been cross dressing regularly all these years in private. The urge to take a nice hard cock and stroke it and play my lips over the tip and suck it, working my way up the shaft while gently masturbating the partner would be my goal. I love lingerie anytime and revealing clothing in such an encounter. The question is about after effects in swallowing Cum. Are there any diseases which you can catch what are they and how best can you enjoy the long hard suck. I want my cock to be sucked as much as I suck the other and I am very clean. I am very excited for my first cock sucking encounter and I want to get and give the best performance. img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

Hi Suzie. You've never had a relationship? What a waste. Well some lucky guy or guygirl is certainly in for a treat when you finally unleash all those years of frustration. The only tip I know is don't brush your teeth before. Sounds unhygienic I know, but apparently brushing creates small abrasions on the gums through which disease can enter the blood stream. Use a mouthwash and chew some dental mints. I think this is the main danger, disease entering the blood stream through a minor cut or abrasion. That's why anal sex is so dangerous, you know the lack of a natural lubricant. I wouldn't have thought swallowing cum in itself poses any danger, I would imagine the stomach acid would destroy anything malignant, but what do I know, I'm not a doctor. Personally I wouldn't have unprotected sex with anyone I didn't know really well and trust. Five minutes of rash pleasure (or maybe longer if your lucky, I certainly hope so in your case) and then 3 months of worry, while you wait for that HIV negative result. It's just not worth it.

hi there you can have oral sex and it is ok to swallow as long as you do not have any cold sores or any mouth infections but if you want to use a comdom it is up to you img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" from mistress karah louiseimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Swallowing Cum

I think the whole joy of sucking a beautiful cock is knowing how it's going to end - i.e. that explosion, that beautiful warm feeling of cum in your mouth and swallowing it all and I mean all. I don't see the point of it without that reward at the end.

RE:Swallowing Cum

i wish you would suck me to completion soon

cum

we'd have to meet for me to do hatimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Swallowing Cum

i couldn't agree more with you img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

oral sex and condoms

it only ocurred to me recently that although there are several varieties of flavoured condom for oral sex, nobody seems to do a beer or spunk flavoured one. Personally I would like MasterCard to bring out a line. You have seen it on telly now enjoy the flavours whilst satisfying your man.img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

RE:oral sex and condoms

it was master chef not MasterCard! Autocorrects if I spell as one word.

RE CONDOMS

DO YOU LIKE SUCKING MEN? Ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

Some wonderful advice on this forum. I always swallow, and I always have, because I simply want the taste of the cum in my mouth. I was always nervous of gagging, but I had a fabulous session where I was having a gorgeous cock pushed gently right down my throat and I gagged plenty. Now I feel that I want to gag because then I know that I am getting as much as I can. I agree with everybody else on here that sucking cock is wonderful and that cum is made for swallowing. I have much more confidence as a result of this site and the people I have met here.

yes dear

i like you to swallow my lonely dick , he is looking for sweet mouth ,, thanks dear;; karim...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:RE:RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

Apparently if you sweep under your bed or put a pan of water under afterwards, then we are all ok,you wont get pregnant, pheeeew x

RE:RE:RE:RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

IF ur not going to swallow, then whats the point?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

What's the point? Well sometimes, after a good suck, I can enjoy a load of cum all over my face. Of course I can sometimes swallow it later, but some people like to play with it and rub it in (good for the complexion lol)...

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

Rub it in, Swallow it, it must be wonderful to feel hot cum hitting the back of your throat.......kisses...rita

RE:RE:RE:RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

Apparently if you sweep under your bed or put a pan of water under afterwards, then we are all ok,you wont get pregnant, pheeeew x

That is totally true - I tried it and I have never been pregnant. But I have found it is much nicer to just swallow the cum. I do that all the time now, it saves sweeping under the bed and getting pans of water, and the feeling is wonderful. I could do with a mouthful of cum right now, sadly it will have to be my own.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Advice on oral safe sex

I love you babe well done xxxxxxxxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

Have to agree with JaquiKaye about practice. I only suck TG cock and I practiced a lot and now am very confident. As far as swallowing I wouldn't think of sucking cock without swallowing. I can usually deep throat pretty far down my throat but prefer the cock half way down when they cum. That way I can savor the taste and feel a bit before I swallow.

When you're new to sucking it helps if you make the cock wet wet wet. For me it seems like I can deep throat more when someone or something is in my ass.

Hopefully you'll get as much enjoyment as I do.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

so true about swallowing, its the prize.

(and Satin I must stop being ignorant and say hello again)

I love it any that I can't swallow i let dribble over my breasts

Znakomljus transvestitkõi,transexualam.

Ljublju takse oralnõi sex

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How safe is it to swallow cum

so true about swallowing, its the prize.(and Satin I must stop being ignorant and say hello again)

just because we haven't 'spoken' recently doesn't make me ignorant. so many trannies so little time...

it's like the old farts who didn't speak for twenty years and when the first one was asked why, she responded that the other one hadn't phoned - to which the inquisitor replied ' and did you phone her?'...

hi firstly there is no rush once you have a cock, if the man doesnt want to take his time more fool him, men should take it slower, and also enjoy it, and practice with it, as long as a man has a cock in a mouth they aint going to complain, as for the cum shot, well swallow if u can it saves so much on mess and messing up your makeup if you have any on. love naomi xx

RE:RE:Advice on oral safe sex

hi,
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"