Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Leeds First Friday (LFF)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.07.2021 Date END: 03.07.2021 One of the largest CDTrans meets in the Country occuring on the First Friday of every month in Leeds. This has obviously been postponed due Covid restrictions but will be back. Therefore the date I've suggested may be optimistic!

Staged at a central hotel with funtion rooms, bars, buffets etc. Also close by, Trans friendly bars where you'd be welcome. Non trans friends also welcome so can accompany and be there for you. There are monitors and advisors on site for your wellbeing and safety giving a perfect environment for meeting new people. ?
?
Fantastic opportunity for anyone, 'OUT' or not, to mingle with likeminded individuals. I for one cannot wait! Xxx

Update on this. The event is more likely on the date I suggested and being an area of bars near Leeds City Station, as opposed to a hotel event. Janie Marie is the organiser. The other gurls tend to look out for each other. People start to turn up about 7pm. Only occasionally a buffet near by. Sorry. Needed direct clarity as now part of group. Love Nicola. Xxx

looking forward for this event and if im lucky maybe get to know you ass well foxy lady

Announcement by LFF event organiser. Janie... 

"LFF event update 

As most of us are probably already aware the government have extended the final stage out of lockdown for a further 4 weeks to July 19th due to the rapid rise in the number of infections from the DeltaIndian variant - the rise in the number of infections is mostly in the unvaccinated groups so at least we know for certain that the vaccination programme is working (despite the claims of the conspiracy theorists)

Although all our favourite bars and restaurants are still open and happy to welcome us it does mean that there's no official LFF event in July - please note that it's still table service only in the bars and you'll still be required to wear a face covering when you're not at your table (stop asking the staff - you know the rules)

I'll be keeping a close eye on the situation and I'll update you all regarding the August event as soon as possible but in the meantime please continue to be careful and have your jab when called upon by the NHS 
J x"

Obviously very dissapointing for many of us, so here's to 6th August. All my love, Nicola. Xxx ????????????

Announcement by LFF event organiser. Janie... 

"LFF event update 

As most of us are probably already aware the government have extended the final stage out of lockdown for a further 4 weeks to July 19th due to the rapid rise in the number of infections from the DeltaIndian variant - the rise in the number of infections is mostly in the unvaccinated groups so at least we know for certain that the vaccination programme is working (despite the claims of the conspiracy theorists)

Although all our favourite bars and restaurants are still open and happy to welcome us it does mean that there's no official LFF event in July - please note that it's still table service only in the bars and you'll still be required to wear a face covering when you're not at your table (stop asking the staff - you know the rules)

I'll be keeping a close eye on the situation and I'll update you all regarding the August event as soon as possible but in the meantime please continue to be careful and have your jab when called upon by the NHS 
J x"

Obviously very dissapointing for many of us, so here's to 6th August. All my love, Nicola. Xxx ????????????