Home > Forums > Parties & Social Events (Spanish)

Day time parties in the Murcia area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anyone know of any daytime fun parties or clubs, particularly in the Murcia area? We would be really interested in this as most parties & clubs don't seem to get started until well after midnight!
There must be a demand for this surely, what could be better than spending a Saturday or Sunday afternoon relaxing in the company of like minded people, a few drinks maybe a dip in the pool or frolicking in the hot tub. Then while you are still awake and alert and hopefully horny! some good sexy fun.
Come on sexy people. If anyone’s interested or has any other ideas on this subject please reply to this post and we'll see if something can be organised.

Re: Day time parties in the Murcia area

great idea, if anyone gets a daytime event off the ground, whether in a club or at their home, we would attend

if you send me a PM i'm a 25 year old male but go out with a married couple male aged 50 female who is very bi is 46 but very good body.

you could try club cupido in alicante.nudist swim pool opens about 3. club opens later.

Where abouts is this club? does it have a web site?

Tried getting daytime parties off the ground a while back, but the Spanish will not attend during the day, most of them have to work afternoons even on a saturday, and we could never get enough Brits interested.

If someone has a villa with a pool on the coast and wants to have a daytime party, we will give you free advertising on our sites and free mailshots. Just don't have the party on the same day as us.

Jo & David

hi sorry i,ve taken so long,but i,ve been on my hol,s. the address for club cupido is paraje de orgegia ,no. 129. alicante. .type in (club cupido alicante.) would be interested in opinions of people who decide to try thi club!! have fun. woofit.

im in the murcia area if you held a sunday party i would love to attend

anyone been to cupido in alicante

murcia

there is nothing going on in Murcia, or im not looking hard enough !!!

RE:Day time parties in the Murcia area

Hi We live in Turre and have a walled in Garden and pool area and would be interested in hosting a day time party, anyone interested contact us. mmm lets get naughty xxxx

RE:RE:Day time parties in the Murcia area

hi. i only live a few miles away from turre & would be keen to indulge in a bit of day time fun. so would be pleased to receive details as & when you sort out the dates etc.
also is your next sat evening party on may 8th?
hope to hear from you soon.

RE:RE:RE:Day time parties in the Murcia area

I dont live too far away and would be very interested in hearing more abut your daytime parties
phil

RE:Day time parties in the Murcia area

Hi I am interested would be great to eet like minded people .Let me know please if you get enough to enjoy a daytime meet regards Bill