Home > Forums > Wife Swapping (Fetishes and Other)

swing in turkey

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there, we r a persian couple looking for a swing partnere in Turkey for a hot and sexy holiday. Any couple in turkey who is interested to meet us is welcome to see our profile and drop us a line..lol

Re: swing in turkey

Gosh - I am suprised that people in Iran would be interested in wife swopping & other sexy activities. Assumed that there was no interest in this sport of things in strict muslum countries - but happy to see folks are just like us
Are u available to meet in Istanbul, or are you able to meet up in places like Trabson or Esrom ???
My wife and I would love to make love with you

hi
thanks for your reply. we checked ur profile. a u both 58 years or it is not reall?

we can have some chat and email to know each other, then we would like to meet in Turkey. we live in iran.
regards

Hi
small world we are in tehran until 5 july then we are flying to malaga if you are intersted please drop us a line
we are both well educated and fun to party and down to earth
lets first have a drink and see if we get a long

hi firsttimer147

thank u for nice message.
what is ur nationality? where is malaga? ur profile says u live in UAE!

we both prefer beutiful and educated couple for nice time together.

as we r not a premium member here we r nt able to sent u mail or use chat room. wht d u sugest?

hi
where does all my mails go !!?
dear admin we live in iran and this site is forbidden and we use filters to reach it please let us conect to hotsex2009 we can not become a member couse we cant use credit cards on the web (for real)
please

hi i dont know all my mail get deleted
we are persians and malaga is in south of spain (marbella) we dont know how to connect i did write a letter to the admin
dont for get to vote on friday

hi firsttimers. mitoonid ma ro toye unja ke ba ham gap mizanan peida konid. ma ro ezafe konid ta betonim gap bezanim. name karbariye ma: ebteda nahid benevisid va badesh khatte pain bezarid va babak ro benevisid. omidvaram motevahej shodeh bashid va in payam hazf nashe. age mitonid ma ro rahnemaei konid ke esme karbariye shome chist. b eomide didar

we will be in olu deniz from 29 september,any good?

I'm an attractive single guy who like to meet u if u come down to Bodrum-Aegean Coast) Turkey.The idea of 3some with Persians really thrilled me greatly. I speak perfect English-French-Turkish but sorry can not accomodate u in my house..

RE:swing in turkey

Hello all from Istanbul Turkey.
If you would like to live something hot and kinky please let me know..

Regards
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Re: swing in turkey

woops careful a 'blow job' might mean something different there ----booooom!!

hi iwant to meet new swingers from izmir

hi ihave 6 year swing experiance and i like swinging i am strade but i like to be 3rd person if any couple interest contac me

HI

HI EVERY ONE L LIKE TO HAVE COUPLE IN ANTALYA WHEN ARE COMING TO ANTALYA OR TURKEY L WOULD LIKE TO COMPANY WIHT THE COUPLES OR SOME OTHERS..

JUST LEAVE ME NOT..

atabey

hey atabey , we will be in Antalya for 3 days in mid July , let s be in touch

We are looking swing-party in Turkey.

Hi!
We are looking swing-party in Turkey.
We are in Marmaris on sail yacht.
But... couple only.

hi everybody

We have a big expirience in swinger life and so open for all sex contacts swing with change partners, gangbang, bukakke, bi-men and women contact
I am looking to hear from Female, Couple, Group members and couple 3rd life

I Am LIVING In MARMARIS and Aegean Area

RE:swing in turkey

Hello very much like to hear from you.