Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Question for the Ladies. Do you allow the peek?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

OK, so here it is...
You’re sitting somewhere minding your own business. Maybe it’s a cafe, maybe it’s a reception area.
You get the feeling a guy is trying to catch a peek up your skirt. Do you adjust your position to give him a better view, or do you close the door and leave him wondering what the stairway to heaven looks like?
I’m asking for a friend ??

Well, I would tease him by adjusting the skirt n make sure get none of it. Love this game ??

Well, I would tease him by adjusting the skirt n make sure get none of it. Love this game ??
OH, that's so cheeky! Not even a little flash? 

I don’t have to worry about him seeing my knickers because I don’t wear any lol . I would show him it all slowly once he new I was teasing him I would pull my puss lips open and show it and ass hole included, then n run how to my man or a toy because I would need a cum badly mmmmm

RE:

Well, I would tease him by adjusting the skirt n make sure get none of it. Love this game ?? OH, that's so cheeky! Not even a little flash?

Nothing because it’s a game

is anyone in here 

who wants to chat 

Well, I would tease him by adjusting the skirt n make sure get none of it. Love this game ?? OH, that's so cheeky! Not even a little flash?

Nothing because it’s a game

At least you're a good sport ??

I don’t have to worry about him seeing my knickers because I don’t wear any lol . I would show him it all slowly once he new I was teasing him I would pull my puss lips open and show it and ass hole included, then n run how to my man or a toy because I would need a cum badly mmmmm

Ooohhh! Wicked! And delicious ??

who wants to chat 

Here, but not always... What's on your mind...?

Like the thought of being seeing..happy to show him or her..xx

Here I can...