Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

I'm scared

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Well not really, but it's a good title.

Scared is the wrong word, apprehensive is the right word, finally at 48 I have decided to see if there are others like me out there, which of course there must be.

What I do know is that I love putting on a nice pair of knickers and stockings and having a good old 5 knuckle shuffle, but that's as far as I have got, and I have just decided to see if there is any more to it that what I have, and possibly even a "sharing" of it with someone.

That's where I draw a complete blank, this is outside of my sphere of experience, so where to go, how to go about getting what I want, those are my problems, so any advice more than welcome.

Re: I'm scared

I'm sort of in the same boat as you.

I started wanking with my wife's panties and stockings which was fun, and managed to meet up with a TV but some distance from where I live. It was my first time and I was nervous, it felt very strange to have a man touch my cock, but incredibly erotic at the same time. When he slid his own cock out of his sexy panties I was surprised how natural it felt and I was very turned on.

In fact it was wonderful being able to stroke his shaft and play with his balls through his lovely lace panties. He insisted on sucking me off which did not take long and we then stroked and played with his cock until it came. Really nice experience and I would love to meet someone local in Surrey to share similar times with. Not sure I'm ready for fucking yet, but I just love seeing girls dressed in sexy underwear with a sexy cock.

same here

CRAP! If you really wanted to enjoy a man he wouldn't be wearing panties.

RE:Re: I'm scared

Sorry to rate you so low Two Beers, I was trying to give you top marks and tell you how much I liked your post. I just clicked prematurely - now I can't see a way to correct it!

I do think we should all be apprehensive about meeting people this way. To me it just doesn't feel safe, although I do feel a great need to indulge in what you have described.

Love
DQ

CD

I have just found that cross dressing is well grate and find it big turn on. I am str8 as such and the lady wife just does not undertstand( fairy enough) I live in the north essex area and can't find any body in the same boat, or to be quite frank, a woman who will just have a good laugh and good times while I'm dressed up. Any help in this situation would gratefully recieved.

Hi All

Hi, its good to be aprenhsive, it means that when yiu take the plunge it will ne all the better, Anyway, Just wanted to say hello, Get in touch if you would like some fun?img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

fantastic!

great post twobeers! i'd love to meet a real ts for some fun one day emmm breasts and a big cock fantastic!

RE:Re: I'm scared

I have to disagree.

A mean wearing darling boy pants turn me on completely.