Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Touchtwice's Brum Social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 13.04.2019 Date END: 14.04.2019 Since organising a couple of successful (we think) socials we've decided to hold another,again in Birmingham and like the last one, centred around the Gay Village area.

As ever this will be purely a social gathering of like minded people in an unpressured environment -an opportunity to put faces to names and have a great night out!
We hope lots of you can attend and get to know new people in a fun and friendly social atmosphere.

Please add yourselves to the list and further details will be sent out nearer to the time but if you have any questions please email us.

Looking forward again to meeting friends old and new xxx

Yes love to meet

Yes I’ll try to be there 

Luv to be there

Will try to make it. Thanks 

I will try and make it 

I will attend defiantly.  Xx

I will attend defiantly.  Xx

I will attend definetly.  Xx

I will attend definetly.  Xx

Hi can you please send me all details 

me and my exploring friend shall I say we have a anything goes experimenting relationship may attend fingers crossed x

Yup

Yup

I would like to pop along and see you all 
Please let me know dates and the venue 

Yes love to meet

Yes love to meet

Yes love to meet??

Yes love to meet??

Yes love to meet??

We would love to come x

RE:brum social. April can you please tell me the details for the dogging hampshire social get together

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Can’t wait, first event like this ever

Can’t wait, first event like this ever

Can you tell me what exactly it is what happens etc as never attended any thing we new x

I will be there. Be great to meet some people off here.that I've chatted to.Just need to sort myself a hotel for the night.

Will try to be there.. can you send me details please..and Address of venue and nearby Hotels...??

Will try to be there.. can you send me details please..and Address of venue and nearby Hotels...??

Any information on this as to who goes etc would be appreciated please someone message me xx

Me and my T Girl friend would like to be there Les

Me and my T Girl friend would like to be there Les

Yes please post to confirm  looking forward to the first time

count me in 

will attend

will attend

Hi just looking at meet in Brum think the 14 April would like to be able to come can you send me details please thanks 

Hi just looking at meet in Brum think the 14 April would like to be able to come can you send me details please thanks 

Sorry touch - didn't mean to add (sadly). Looks like fun tho x

Sorry I cant make it as I'm working would of loved to have come for my first time x