Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

cuckcouple918's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 24 February 2019; Monday, 4 March 2019 Looking for males for my gf, interested in gangbang

Hi plz check my profile I m interested for gangbang session with u 

Hi i am interested gangbang 

Hi i am interested gangbang 
??

Hi guys..  I'm interested to join... Check my profile and review..  Let's have some fun 

Hi guys..  I'm interested to join... Check my profile and review..  Let's have some fun 

please send me the contact details

hey this is Raj from Kandivali of 28 . would love take part into the gang bang with your gf . your revert back me in your own words 

Im prashant patil from mumbai age 28. young bull waight 60, body natural. If interested please pm

Hi i will be atteinding please reach. Me, share me detailes to my in box

I am aditya, 29  m, 6ft single m, now living in Mumbai Westerns. I am decent well educated and now working with an MNC here.Read your profile and have been a part of GB before also..am quite experienced and know how to behave with he...can share my pics if u guys wish. ..

I am aditya, 29  m, 6ft single m, now living in Mumbai Westerns. I am decent well educated and now working with an MNC here.Read your profile and have been a part of GB before also..am quite experienced and know how to behave with he...can share my pics if u guys wish. ..

Hi..I will be in Mumbai on 24th Feb. If interested do let me know..I will join for the gangbang session..

I'm interested

i have a safe place at kalyan for gangbang, if interested contact me

I have a place at Kalyan for gangbang

Hii, my self manish and we r two friends and would like to join u guys for gangbang fun in mumbai on 4th march... Pls revert back so we connect

hey check my profile 

Hey guys....Saw that you sent me a message in inbox...Would love to join for the gangbang session. Please reach out if my profile interests you

Do inform me if u like my profile 

I wana join bro.please contact me im 27m Hyd I can travel

This looks fun. Hit me up if you like my profile

Hi I m interested for gb

RE:cuckcouple918's Quick Meet

I am interested to join you guys and if you like to plan full gang of nice guys you wanna do repeatedly do ask me. Ty

I am interested.. Please connect 

I would love to join to add spice and I can provide safe place in goregaon east for future event, will be installing the acs in this week. my place is available if everyone is ok without ac. i can send pics of my place

Try me u will not disappoint. Check my profile if interested msg me. 

Try me u will not disappoint. Check my profile if interested msg me.