Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang in London E17, on the 8th of March, 8:30pm -10:30pm!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 08.03.2019 Date END: 08.03.2019 My next wet gangbang will be on Friday, the 8th of March, 8:30pm - 10:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a discreet hotel in London Walthamstow. There will not be exposure to the reception area.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to play all the time.

You need to be on the guest list in order to join. So please do drop me a private message.

The places will be limited for this party.
X

Would love to attend...How do I get on guest list???

Hi,I would be on the guest list!

I’m attending please 

Would love to attend x

We would both live to attend with Steve watching as Hannah joins in and is used by the guys there 

We would both live to attend with Steve watching as Hannah joins in and is used by the guys there 

Hi I’m hoping you can invite me to your party?x

Would love to attend  8.00pm

Would love to attend  8.00pm

I’m much interested to join.

.How do I get on guest list???

Can i come lol

Love to attend if their tickets ( still available) please let me know cheers Pitbull 

Hi lovely guys. Please PM me if you are looking to attend x 

I woukd love to attend 

I woukd love to attend 

Would like to be there

Would like to be there

Please add me to the guest list 

I would love to attend, hope you’ll invite me.

Hello can I be there ? And if so need details x

Gangbang in London E17, on the 8th of March, 8:30pm -10:30pm!!!

Hello can I be there ? And if so need details x

Me add. I want fuck you asshole

Hi. I would like to attend your gangbang party

Wish was today 

Wish was today 

Wish was today ide have it both 

Can I join please

RE:I want to participate

I want to participate in this meeting and stick my cock in the ass of all the women who are present at this meeting.

Can I get on the guest list 

Hi love to come ?? could u contact me if still room on guest list ?? if not i hope u all have a great time Sammy xx

Oh yeah id love to join

Date start: 08.03.2019 Date END: 08.03.2019 My next wet gangbang will be on Friday, the 8th of March, 8:30pm - 10:30pm. The venue will be a spacious room in a discreet hotel in London Walthamstow. There will not be exposure to the reception area.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to play all the time.

You need to be on the guest list in order to join. So please do drop me a private message.

The places will be limited for this party.

X

Would have love to have attended if invited obviously but no back in the country till the 9th ??. Hope you have ab enjoyable evening xx

I'd love to attend

I'd love to attend

Me and my partner would love to at

we're curious but would like more info. married for 10 years but together since school. now both 30 and want to try new things. I'm white and my wife is japanese. 

we're curious but would like more info. married for 10 years but together since school. now both 30 and want to try new things. I'm white and my wife is japanese. 

Hi

When and how will info be given out

Hi Would love to attend please send details:)

I would like to attend this event, kindly send me the invite

Can u tell me how to get a invite plz never been to one so can u pop my group cherry x

May I attend please . It will be my first time so really keen to be part of something so pleasurable . I do hope for an invite .

May I attend please . It will be my first time so really keen to be part of something so pleasurable . I do hope for an invite .

Can we join

Can we join

Can we join

Can we join

Can we join

Can we join