Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Asphyxiation

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone here into breathplay? If so, what kind, and what’s your ultimate fantasy? 

I am very interested but cant find any one that is willing would like to chat some time 

Yes and yes. Hand over mouth and nose for lengths of time during sex. Choking. Pillow smothering.

Hey!  What are you waiting for? Thousands of girls are looking for a partner for sex 😉 right now here****only this month they give free **** for next year! = ) Hurry! This is the biggest sexual Dating site! 😉 Our club has long reached the mark of 10 00**** people! Or rate our new and successful project for bisexuals! A lot of free partners who are looking for a soul mate;) http:www.ooopsman.pro

Yes, me too. Particularly having my head trapped. I would like to find someone to chat to some time.

Facesit smothering 

On my second date with a guy who turned into my Dom lover for a while, he teased me with deep throating where he would go to the hilt and hold as I struggled from gag reflex and not being able to breath, He was responsible but really made me work to keep up with him.

Hello Audremae, did you get removed from the site? I was so enjoying corresponding with you! ??

Looks like Audremae is no longer on the site, major bummer, she was red hot and the real deal. Anyone want to correspond with me, feel free to do so. I am not Jeffrey Dahmer. I am just another average person with a wicked kink and very much enjoy edge hanging play. 

I have engaged a number of like minded folks in the past, and we are all alive, including me, to talk about it, and it was some of the most hands down erotic sex ever. 

It should go without saying, but auto-erotic (solo self play) can be very dangerous, and 
can have really bad results. Duh. Now that I've said that disclaimer, please feel free to 
discuss your darkest hanging fantasies and experiences with me. I am not shockable 
and not at all judgemental. 

Male, female, TG, TV, all welcome to enjoy a refreshing and stimulating conversation about the black art of erotic noose play. 

One for you, Audramae, I know that one would make you wet. 

Hmmm, trying to figure out how to post a reply without offending the sensibilities of our hosts. Seems some of my posts are to sizzling for even this thread, although Audramae liked what I had to share. 

First, let us be clear: there is fantasy, and there is reality. Fantasy is fun, reality is not so fun, particularly for the recipient. Thus, the clear dividing line must be established. 

Me! Love being choked with hands or ligatures.