Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Swingers Party: couple's & female's only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.03.2019 Date END: 03.03.2019 We try to greet my friends with a drink in our hands, a warm smile on our faces, and great music in the background, because that’s what gets a dinner party off to a sex party.

We are open minded couple, and we would like to attend your event,  but please send me details in inbox. 

We are open minded couple, and we would like to attend your event,  but please send me details in inbox. 

Hi dear single male here from Canada now in Delhi I would like to attend plz feel free pm me ...

Hi dear single male here from Canada now in Delhi I would like to attend plz feel free pm me ...

Let's connect for a mutually acceptable nsa friendship n fun 

Let's connect for a mutually acceptable nsa friendship n fun 

I am single male I come Delhi this date I like join 

Hi dear single male here my location Delhi  rajuri gardan would like to attend plz feel free pm me ...

Dear happy Valentine day can I host you.... 

We are couple and ready to join. 
PlZ mesg. Me in box

Hi, i would like to attend party plz update details.

I am single male  from delhi let me know the place for party

I am single male  from delhi let me know the place for party

I m bachellor guy and work with mnc company as well advocate in district court and i have penthouse to host a party 

I m bachellor guy and work with mnc company as well advocate in district court and i have penthouse to host a party 

Hello guys I would like to attend ..plz revert me...with ur reply 

I am working in spa or i sale big dildo or sexy hot toys or sexy hot panty or bra if any couple ya woman like full body thai oil massage free of charge plz reply me

I am working in spa or i sale big dildo or sexy hot toys or sexy hot panty or bra if any couple ya woman like full body thai oil massage free of charge plz reply me

COUPLE PARTY TODAY at Radisson, CP, Delhi !! All you SEXY couples, come
join !! Please contact personally for room number details

Hi. Want to join.  Single Male here