Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Couples Mixed Erotic WrestleFuck Fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.02.2019 Date END: 02.02.2019 Erotic mixed sex wrestling FUN between opposite sexes swinger's style. Playful wrestling while Adult fun IS allowed during the match activity. Nothing harmful or hurting will be allowed. Strictly fun. Match's will be held in front of rest of members in a 9 12' x 10' padded area in living room in front of all attending members. All couples, lone women, (and "cucks" who wish to view their women in such playful activity, and don't wish to participate themselves) are welcome and invited Sorry no single men without a participating partner will be allowed.

I am definitely down and all inn butt imma single bi-sexual male..Wat about if i rent a girl or guy..would that be ok also or no?.. lmk somehow I am just over the East end of pa only about 2 hrs 2 nd half topps from like north Jersey 

I am definitely down and all inn butt imma single bi-sexual male..Wat about if i rent a girl or guy..would that be ok also or no?.. lmk somehow I am just over the East end of pa only about 2 hrs 2 nd half topps from like north Jersey 

Bringing  an active  participating girl or girls is fine.

7 days count down to party. There is still room.

Bringing an active participating girl is good. You may come. Another male, no good !

Bringing an active participating girl is good. You may come. Another male, no good !