Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Toronto bound - 10 December

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Aware of the risk of the all important introduction turning into a novella, I’ll do my best to keep things punchy. Here goes…

I'm heading to Toronto. The only people I'll know are the people in the office. And I've not met them yet. Nights will be dull. Time - rarely - is on my side.

As for me, I’ll start with the basics - in no order. I have a job. It’s a normal job. Which is to say it’s not fabulous in any way. I love it. It’s hard at times. But not always. I travel a bit, which is about as glamorous as a new keepcup on a cold and frosty morning - not very, but adds a certain pep to your step. I have the capacity to make and retain friends although I’m woefully ill equipped to tolerate the ramblings of loud or self important people. Those personality traits I simply do not possess. 

I’m fit without being obsessive. I like to run. It makes me feel free, it gets me places and it keeps me fit. A perfect circle.

If you're in any way interested in a drink (coffee or otherwise, depending on the time of day) flick me a note