Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Chaperone Service Toronto

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi! Offering a chaperone service here in Toronto!
Whether you are a male to female cross dresser or identify as a male to female transgendered person and are feeling alone, and hesitant to go out on the town 
shopping, to clubs or just dinner, I offer a chaperone and or consultation service.
As a transgendered woman I know what it's like to feel the dysphoria and the non acceptance of family, friends and society in general. It's liberating to let your 
femininity shine for a night or to have advice offered about anything from clothing, 
makeup and image consulting to questions about hormone treatment, surgery,
voice training and resources for care if you are transgender and seek information
as it relates to your life and my personal experience on the other side of transitioning.
Your outing will be customized to suit your needs with me by your side as you venture 
out and explore the core and LGBT village of downtown Toronto visiting safe, fun and friendly venues.
If you desire an alternative atmosphere aka sex club, I will accompany you to a safe and social club for your intimate encounters to interact with kindred individuals.
In summation, whether you are a cross dresser or a transgendered soul looking for a night out or advice and support you will benefit from this personalized service.
This service does not include clothing, wigs or accommodation but make-overs can be arranged and transportation will be provided as needed. Pictures of your experience can be taken and secured for your eyes only. Also offer professional picture feminizing and retouching.
Discrete service, initial consultation can take place to talk, itinerary and expectations before you commit to your planned experience. Mail for more info and rates   Huggs :)